Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I'm pleased that Erica Rose found out what Michael was trying to do, and sent Michael/"Napoleon/the dictator/tiny little master manipulater" home.
    It's a game - I love love Michael - he had nothing against Eric - it was a strategy - it blew up in his face. Poor Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I can't stand Erica Rose( that voice that drones on and on) or Micheal for that matter, I did feel sorry for Rachael. I wish Chris had gone home. TPTB just had to have twist show up. ( just like in big brother) to save him
    When did Chris and Ed get so friendly?? weird

I loved when Kalon said to Chris that's payback for London( there is animosity there left over from the 'ettes season) LOL

Glad that Blake and Tony seem happy and Lindzi and Kalon..

Poor Jaclyn, when everyone was hooked up and kissing, looking at those two.She was rubbing Eds hair and he was face down passed out . What a bundle of fun he is

I was wondering about that myself and the light bulb in my head lit up. Ed & Chris are both from Chicago. I'm gonna' guess there is something to that. Perhaps they auditioned together at some point, referred each other to the show ... or just met each other "around". "Chicagoland" is a big city ... small world kind of place
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I hate myself for this but I'm not hating Kalon. Lyndz must really bringing out the best in him. He is so loving and sweet to her.
    It is excellent casting and editing, that's for sure. Interesting that many people disliked Kalon in Emily's season ( and even some earlier in this BP) and many others kind of liked Chris and some even felt a little sorry for him.

Personally, during the B'ette ... I never thought Kalon or Chris were especially good looking and actually ... I still don't.
    Dukie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I'm pleased that Erica Rose found out what Michael was trying to do, and sent Michael/"Napoleon/the dictator/tiny little master manipulater" home.
    To me, for Erica to take things to such a "below the belt" manner and attack anyone the way she did Michael just reflects badly on her!! Both of them are playing a game for $250,000, and Erica has done her share of lying to others as well. She certainly is no saint herself.

There is no justification for doing a character assassination on Michael by bringing up Holly and Blake and throwing that in his face. None whatsoever. Erica should have kept her critical remarks of Michael based strictly on his strategic moves in THIS season's BP and not dredged up something from the past season. So, when she started into a personal attack on Michael, Erica made me cringe. No one deserved what she said to him last night!! That was way too personal and completely uncalled for in my opinion.

I have never liked Erica Rose. I have always found her to be a privileged ditzy airhead, but I never expected to hear her say such vile hurtful things to Michael and then seem so proud of herself. I am so glad that she is gone!! I hope that I never have to see her on my tv screen again.

And I think that it was obvious that the producers manipulated the voting last night in order to keep Chris on BP. I have come to loathe Chris and all his whining. For the life of me, I can't figure out what any of these women see in him. He is just despictable!!

I have never liked Erica Rose. I have always found her to be a privileged ditzy airhead, but I never expected to hear her say such vile hurtful things to Michael and then seem so proud of herself. I am so glad that she is gone!! I hope that I never have to see her on my tv screen again.
    I wonder if she will show up on the BP again. It seems to be her home away from home .
    NEPASue and 1dog2kids like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Late again, but the Chris Harrison Blog is up in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    It's a game - I love love Michael - he had nothing against Eric - it was a strategy - it blew up in his face. Poor Rachel.
    Erica is the best and I 100% agree with everything she said about him. So the Holly thing was a low blow, but whatever. SO GLAD she took him down. As far as Rachel goes, suck it up, girlie. You're still there...don't make a fool of yourself crying over some guy...go out there and try to win the game! If what she has with Michael is real, it can be continued after the show. If not, well, there ya go...no big loss!
    alizarules and mesachick like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I don't think it was awful, I just think the time and place was awkward. He was honest about the romance aspect, but I believe that he really does like Jaclyn as a friend, values her as a partner, and has every intention of sticking with her. It was just unfortunate for Jaclyn that was made even more apparent (I'm not sure why it was a surprise) in a public forum. Though really, if you're going to blame anyone, blame Chris Harrison for bringing up the subject in the first place.

Jillian had said that Ed wanted them to do BP together (which was confirmed by Ed) -- and she considered it -- but later changed her mind. It turned out that it would have interfered with the new show she is hosting, Love It or List It. That tells me Ed was going on the show for the money and not for love. The producers would have LOVED to have Ed, Jillian -- and, yes -- Reid on the show. They would have created more drama with her on the show, in addition to the Ed and Reid drama!!

I do think Ed should have been upfront with Jaclyn from the very beginning like he was with Sarah. But I do recall Jaclyn being upset with Sarah for hooking up with Ed -- and then telling Ed that if he was going to be her partner, he had to end it with Sarah. At that point, Ed was enjoying being the center of attention and having 2 girls fight over him. Ed didn't ask Jaclyn to sleep with him -- she took it upon herself to sleep with him. Maybe she should have figured it out that "he just wasn't into her". After all, he did ask, "what was your name again?"
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-22-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    NEPASue, jucamer and Midol like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rattus
    I don't think it was awful, I just think the time and place was awkward. He was honest about the romance aspect, but I believe that he really does like Jaclyn as a friend, values her as a partner, and has every intention of sticking with her. It was just unfortunate for Jaclyn that was made even more apparent (I'm not sure why it was a surprise) in a public forum. Though really, if you're going to blame anyone, blame Chris Harrison for bringing up the subject in the first place.
    I agree that Ed was honest about the romance aspect and that Jaclyn is a great partner/ally/friend. Then why the need to share a bed, plus the footage of them drunkenly dragging themselves off to bed? If Jaclyn took that as two people hooking up for a night that's one thing. To keep sharing a bed, unless he told her every night this is just game play then he wasn't upfront. If he kept hooking up with her, is it surprising that she thought things/feelings might change? As I said before, partners are not required to sleep in the same bed. Hell, they could have had fun just choosing bunks. "Tonight, you're on top, tomorrow I am" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    Interesting that many people disliked Kalon in Emily's season ( and even some earlier in this BP) and many others kind of liked Chris and some even felt a little sorry for him.

Personally, during the B'ette ... I never thought Kalon or Chris were especially good looking and actually ... I still don't.
    I will admit I did like Chris night one, with the bobbleheads. It ended there, even though nothing went wrong on their 1 on 1 date, I just didn't like him or his attitude anymore.

And yes, neither of them are goodlooking. Kalon could still be a contender for batting for the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan
    There is no justification for doing a character assassination on Michael by bringing up Holly and Blake and throwing that in his face. None whatsoever. Erica should have kept her critical remarks of Michael based strictly on his strategic moves in THIS season's BP and not dredged up something from the past season. So, when she started into a personal attack on Michael, Erica made me cringe. No one deserved what she said to him last night!! That was way too personal and completely uncalled for in my opinion.
    You'd think Erica with her law degree would just leave it at taking him out because of how he played/won the game. Of course, some women aren't just satisfied with that, they will always go for the low blow when they feel 'slighted' or hurt. For someone who proclaims her wonderful-ness at every opportunity, she sure has thin skin. She can say whatever she wants as long as it comes across as funny or snarky, but cannot take anything said/done to her in the same manner. I don't need to see this woman on my TV anymore.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

After all, he did ask, "what was your name again?"

In the previews for next week, doesn't he tell her there is someone else? or he is pursuing someone else.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread