Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

So just call me Kalon. I said I wasn't going to watch anymore last week, but I'd heard something was going down so had to watch.

But I'm am really, really sick of the Chrisdouchecanoe show.

Ed & Chris seem to be really good friends, now I know why. What Ed said about his "partnership" with Jaclyn was just awful. I understand about not looking for love in this game, but then keep your own arse in your own damn bed! I'm sure there is no stipulation that you have to sleep in the same bed with your partner. FFS!

I'm glad Erica is gone, never liked her. I'm not sad that she took out Stag either. If he had pulled it off, it would have been brilliant. There is no reason to bring someone back 2 seasons, especially not someone who has won already.

Of course TPTB weren't gonna let douchecanoe go home. That BS having douchecanoe let Erica watch who he was voting for? Can they be more obvious?

I did laugh when Tony & Blakely arrived at their destination. I'd rather have that kind of date because that's how I roll. Then to have to dance to Wes' song? LMAO. At least the producers have a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW
    Erica Rose was never a favorite of mine, but she sure was tonight. She said it like it was/is about Michael. Blake was made out to be the bad guy last BP, because he fell in love with Holly... and vice versa.
    Blake is still a douche. Marriage did not mellow out his douchey-ness, now it's just Holly is married to a douche.
    jucamer likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Oh how I enjoyed tonight's show! Erica Rose may be my favorite person tonight lol. Now don't get me wrong, I think Michael is an ok guy and all, but, he won last year, he really should be gone. I love that he got caught, and that Erica took him out of the show. I am so tired of power couples taking over this show. This show finally got interesting!
    Thor, sugargoose, Dukie and 3 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I can't stand Erica Rose( that voice that drones on and on) or Micheal for that matter, I did feel sorry for Rachael. I wish Chris had gone home. TPTB just had to have twist show up. ( just like in big brother) to save him
    When did Chris and Ed get so friendly?? weird

I loved when Kalon said to Chris that's payback for London( there is animosity there left over from the 'ettes season) LOL

Glad that Blake and Tony seem happy and Lindzi and Kalon..

Poor Jaclyn, when everyone was hooked up and kissing, looking at those two.She was rubbing Eds hair and he was face down passed out . What a bundle of fun he is
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I'm pleased that Erica Rose found out what Michael was trying to do, and sent Michael/"Napoleon/the dictator/tiny little master manipulater" home.
    NEPASue likes this.

I am so glad Erica Rose is gone. I couldn't stand her! She always felt she was far superior than everyone else, especially how she always looked down on the fans. Her rant about Michael was unnessary. What a sore loser! To bring Holly is an all-time lower, even for her.

I hate myself for this but I'm not hating Kalon. Lyndz must really bringing out the best in him. He is so loving and sweet to her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    What Ed said about his "partnership" with Jaclyn was just awful. I understand about not looking for love in this game, but then keep your own arse in your own damn bed! I'm sure there is no stipulation that you have to sleep in the same bed with your partner.
    I don't think it was awful, I just think the time and place was awkward. He was honest about the romance aspect, but I believe that he really does like Jaclyn as a friend, values her as a partner, and has every intention of sticking with her. It was just unfortunate for Jaclyn that was made even more apparent (I'm not sure why it was a surprise) in a public forum. Though really, if you're going to blame anyone, blame Chris Harrison for bringing up the subject in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I hate myself for this but I'm not hating Kalon. Lyndz must really bringing out the best in him. He is so loving and sweet to her.
    I think that it's possible that Emily brought out the worst in him - he did say that he had to force it with her. Though I am one of approximately three people who didn't think that the baggage comment was any sort of big deal.
    alizarules, fireflyer and Midol like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I think that it's possible that Emily brought out the worst in him - he did say that he had to force it with her. Though I am one of approximately three people who didn't think that the baggage comment was any sort of big deal.
    I didn't think the baggage thing was a big deal either...kids ARE baggage! and Lindzi doesn't have any! He's just not at the age where he would consider being a stepparent. I wasn't at his age, either.
    BTW and fireflyer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I didn't think the baggage thing was a big deal either...kids ARE baggage! and Lindzi doesn't have any! He's just not at the age where he would consider being a stepparent. I wasn't at his age, either.
    No big deal here ether, for such a blow up and an F bomb

He can be himself around Lindzi. With Emily it was all forced, so lets hope it works out.
    BTW, fireflyer, Shoepie and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Lindzay remains a mystery. Perhaps she is as vanilla as she appears. It would make sense that they would be attracted to each other. Good for them. I like Kalon on this show. And I agree that the baggage comment was not nearly as bad as Emily took it!

Chris. Ugh.

I am looking forward to seeing more of Nick. I don't remember him but so far he seems to be a good guy.

Closed Thread