+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh Ed. He is a hoot with the Godfather take on the oven mitt. This is why I love Ed. He may be crap as a boyfriend, but he would be great to hang around with.
    alizarules, Rattus, Dukie and 4 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh Ed. He is a hoot with the Godfather take on the oven mitt. This is why I love Ed. He may be crap as a boyfriend, but he would be great to hang around with.
    That was pretty funny! So, next week's challenge is a spelling bee. Based on the previews of Ed and Jaclyn on a date, I am guessing they won. Ed tells Jaclyn that there is a girl back home he has been kind of pursuing. Oh Ed, a gal in every port. I thought Ed moved to San Fran to start up his own company.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Don't you dare tell anyone because if you do, I'll deny it with my last breath but . . .

Click to see Spoiler:
    excluding the love part, I agree with you.
    jucamer and Eastcoastmom like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I forgot to add that the main reason Ed came on BP this season was to keep his name out there as he has a book to promote. It was released two days ago.
    The title is Pinterest for Business: How to Pin Your Company to the Top of the Hottest Social Media Network .

Amazon.com: Pinterest for Business: How to Pin Your Company to the Top of the Hottest Social Media Network (Que Biz-Tech) (9780789749925): Jess Loren, Edward Swiderski: Books
    fireflyer likes this.

Go Erica Rose! She cracks me up - I love her!! And I love her taking out the cocky power player!

Don't get me wrong... I actually love Michael and hate d-bag Chris, but I hated season1 & 2 when the power couples picked everyone off 1 by 1. Awesome twist!!
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Don't you dare tell anyone because if you do, I'll deny it with my last breath but . . .

Click to see Spoiler:
    excluding the love part, I agree with you.
    I don't mean love in THAT way! I mean love like I love chocolate or a peach belini...so bad and yet so good. YUMM...now I want that belini.
    jucamer likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    That was pretty funny! So, next week's challenge is a spelling bee. Based on the previews of Ed and Jaclyn on a date, I am guessing they won. Ed tells Jaclyn that there is a girl back home he has been kind of pursuing. Oh Ed, a gal in every port. I thought Ed moved to San Fran to start up his own company.
    Ed never moved to San Fran. he still lives in Chicago where his business is headquartered.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
    Go Erica Rose! She cracks me up - I love her!! And I love her taking out the cocky power player!

Don't get me wrong... I actually love Michael and hate d-bag Chris, but I hated season1 & 2 when the power couples picked everyone off 1 by 1. Awesome twist!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    excluding the love part, I agree with you . . .

but I repeat myself.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Erica Rose was never a favorite of mine, but she sure was tonight. She said it like it was/is about Michael. Blake was made out to be the bad guy last BP, because he fell in love with Holly... and vice versa. Michael ate up the undeserving sympathy, even though he was already broken up with her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I forgot to add that the main reason Ed came on BP this season was to keep his name out there as he has a book to promote. It was released two days ago.
    The title is Pinterest for Business: How to Pin Your Company to the Top of the Hottest Social Media Network .

Amazon.com: Pinterest for Business: How to Pin Your Company to the Top of the Hottest Social Media Network (Que Biz-Tech) (9780789749925): Jess Loren, Edward Swiderski: Books
    David Good did the same thing 2 years ago promoting his Mancode book. Most of the Bachelor family sign up for these shows to further their careers --- and most of the men are not looking for love IMO.
    fireflyer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread