Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: 8/13 Bachelor Pad Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 8/13 Bachelor Pad Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't like Rachel at all. She sounds like she smokes 3 packs a day. She and Michael seem like an odd pairing. I don't like her b/c I think she was not one of the nicer ones from Ben's season. Neither was Jaclyn. Honestly, I don't get all the Blakely hate. At the beginning of Ben's season, she came on a bit too strong at first and kind of used her sexuality and her body to get Ben's attention. But, from what I remember she was nice to the women and I can't remember too much drama with her. I remember a lot of snarking as to what a VIP waitress does and some were almost equating it with her being a hooker, which I thought was very unfair. Honestly, I have no idea what a VIP waitress does but I don't think the girl was a stripper or prostitute. I feel badly that she took such flak for her job. Maybe she had some hardships in her life and was not able to attend college or get a higher-paying career. Jaclyn was so snippy about Blakely in her TH in the opening episode. I guess I am just a sap and a softie at heart; I feel for the underdogs. Go Blakely!
    Photobabe and Midol like this.

FORT Newbie

I agree that they had too many girls from Ben's season. Many of them were very 'catty' and nasty to each other. I also don't think they can blame their behavior on the edit they received as they were fighting on BP3 as well.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I don't like Rachel at all. She sounds like she smokes 3 packs a day. She and Michael seem like an odd pairing. I don't like her b/c I think she was not one of the nicer ones from Ben's season. Neither was Jaclyn. Honestly, I don't get all the Blakeley hate. At the beginning of Ben's season, she came on a bit too strong at first and kind of used her sexuality and her body to get Ben's attention. But, from what I remember she was nice to the women and I can't remember too much drama with her. I remember a lot of snarking as to what a VIP waitress does and some were almost equating it with her being a hooker, which I thought was very unfair. Honestly, I have no idea what a VIP waitress does but I don't think the girl was a stripper or prostitute. I feel badly that she took such flak for her job. Maybe she had some hardships in her life and was not able to attend college or get a higher-paying career. Jaclyn was so snippy about Blakeley in her TH in the opening episode. I guess I am just a sap and a softie at heart; I feel for the underdogs. Go Blakely!
    I don't recall Rachael being nasty. I do remember horse face( Jaclyn was) and at the WTA she was even nastier.I think Blakeley needs a different partner, not Chris. He makes her crazy, and she comes across really desperate. I need you as a partner, I need the money- gawd drives me crazy. I dont know who else is left to pair up with, but Chris isn't her guy

I think Lindzi sounds raspy, as if she smokes non stop.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

ALL I can think is that Chris must be WAY better looking in person. If he actually looks in person the way he looks on TV, then I really don't get it. I don't think he's bad looking, but I don't think he's nearly as great looking as all of these women (including Emily) think he is. He's like the new Blob - totally sweet and nice on the Bach'ette and a dirtbag on a different show.

It's probably bad that I turned the show on OnDemand and had it muted for almost the whole time, huh? This show just makes pretty much ALL of them look like jerks. The only person I find even even remotely likeable is Stagliano.
    BuckeyeAddict and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't like him on the bachelorette. I thought he had a nasty temper, and he thought way to much of himself.Maybe they are told to keep saying he's wonderful.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Isn't that the truth- Kalon looking good over Chris ( shudder) .I don't remember Nick that well

I thought Sarah was a bit of a nutter, but if Chris stays with her, he might not next go home week. I hope he does.. I am trying to see if Rachael really likes Micheal, that's next week I think. I don't really get the allure , but he's not a douche-bag.
    Nick was pretty quiet on Ashley's season as well but I just remembered seeing glimpses of him and thinking, hmmm that's some nice scenery, can we see more? He's looking a little too tan and like he needs a serious nap on BP though... Don't love Rachel, don't hate her, honestly don't remember a thing about her from Ben's season. Not sure what to think about her pairing with Michael. I'm glad that it looks like we actually get to see this Lindzi/ Kalon relationship next week because I am curious.
    BTW likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I read her interview today and Jacyln said they got along really well but she did not in any way seem to expect more than a casual hook up with Ed. She did say that they will remain friends, so she seems to understand and be fine with how things are ... She's just a girl who wants to have fun.
    I think both Jaclyn and Ed are downplaying everything in their interviews. On last night's show, I thought Jaclyn seemed really enamored with Ed in her comments. Jaclyn and Rachel spent the first weekend of August in Chicago celebrating Jaclyn's 28th birthday with Ed and Chris Bukowski. Someone posted pictures of them and Ed was tweeting of their whereabouts. I have the feeling there is more to their friendship than meets the eye!

I read elsewhere that there is a new coupling that has resulted from BP3 that is not apparent/has not been shown as of yet. And it is apparently continuing post show with visits to the guy's hometown from the gal. PM me if you want to know who.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    I think both Jaclyn and Ed are downplaying everything in their interviews. On last night's show, I thought Jaclyn seemed really enamored with Ed in her comments. Jaclyn and Rachel spent the first weekend of August in Chicago celebrating Jaclyn's 28th birthday with Ed and Chris Bukowski. Someone posted pictures of them and Ed was tweeting of their whereabouts. I have the feeling there is more to their friendship than meets the eye!
    Well, Ed did say that he preferred blondes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Well, Ed did say that he preferred blondes.
    Greasy blondes that look like their face was hit with a shovel mid sneer?

Closed Thread