Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: 8/13 Bachelor Pad Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/13 Bachelor Pad Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Well Jamie is the bunny boiler this season, or was. Why doesn't she find someone like Dave . I know he isn't a *cough* star, and he's just a fan, but he would care for her.- isn't that what she wants I must also be very very blind, because if I hear Chris is gorgeous one more time , I will hurl.I just don't see it.I think he's still a nasty little troll
    Jacklyn and Ed have zero chemistry, but at least they are playing the game and having fun. Blakeley and Chris are dumb and dumber imnsho

Ed trusts Chris, hows that working for you Eddie? ha!

The prettiest girl there is Rachael.
    BTW, nanarama, Alexxxx and 3 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Okay, I been on the Kalon-Hating bandwagon and I still don't actually like him, but he told Ed the truth last night. He said whatever Linzi said he was doing would be the truth because he would never lie to Linzi. I took it as a warning and a clue at the time I heard it. He was assuring Ed that he was voting for Jamie, as Linzi said, not Blakely as he let Chris believe. I think he was playing Chris all along, feeding his (very large) ego talking about how they ruled the house and it would be boring without them. Whether that was completely ethical or not, I don't know in the context of the game play, but others are doing a lot of lying too.

Chris is a total douche - I find it funny that Emily M. is defending him on twitter - she admits she hasn't seen the show yet. I think she'll have a huge surprise when she does!
    But on the other hand, take that away as well as Kalon stirring the pot a little, and wouldn't the show be boring?
    ilja and Midol like this.

Kalon and Lindzi, that couple intrigue me. She must see something in him that she likes. Emily is defending Chris - why.If she hasnt seen the show, thats even funnier
    BTW, NEPASue, Midol and 1 others like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I find it interesting that the insecure bunny boiler is a nurse.....just like the one BB.. that doesn't add up to me..

I liked Chris on the Bachelorette and didn't like Kalon. That is beginning to really turn upside down for me.

Is it possible that on the B'ette ... Kalon & Chris were just acting the opposite of their true personalities?

Emily might be defending Chris, but she sure dodged a bullet here.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I can understand why the ratings are low. I have to assume that anyone the majority of fans would want to see on this show refused to do it or have already been on it. For the most part, the people they selected for this season weren't even popular on their seasons. Ed is pretty entertaining, it was nice to see Reid, and although I didn't remember Ryan, I would like to have seen more of him. I could care less about the rest of them. I think more people would be interested in watching if there was some real gamesmanship, real romance, and real challenges (kind of like "Love in the Wild"). As smart as the people claim to be, I can't believe they're going to let Michael manipulate his way to the finals again; yet it looks like that's a real possibility. I expect him to start winning challenges as soon as he senses his name is on the chopping block. If they were really smart, he'd have been gone the first week. They were afraid of the fans?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well Jamie is the bunny boiler this season, or was. Why doesn't she find someone like Dave . I know he isn't a *cough* star, and he's just a fan, but he would care for her.- isn't that what she wants I must also be very very blind, because if I hear Chris is gorgeous one more time , I will hurl.I just don't see it.I think he's still a nasty little troll
    Jacklyn and Ed have zero chemistry, but at least they are playing the game and having fun. Blakeley and Chris are dumb and dumber imnsho

I just don't get the Chris thing either, WHAT do these girls see in him, I guess you just can't fix stupid... I mean when I herd Nick was going to be on I thought the girls would be chasing after him, granted he didn't look as good on here as on Ashley's season, but still better then Chris, I mean I'd take any guy there over Chris... you know it's bad when Kalon is lookin good
    ilja, Photobabe and Midol like this.

I'm joining the ranks in saying that Chris has surpassed Kalon in the douchebag category. Never thought I'd say that, but maybe Lindzi brings something out in Kalon that is good. If he can be a better man because of her, then good for them! Chris is a turd. And these girls, falling at his feet? WTF? It's one thing to be young and want to have fun and sample the goods before you settle down, but must you sleep with EVERY guy you meet? Good grief! I'm no prude, but the level they have taken it is just foul.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

Jamie posted on her FB after episode 1 some lame arse story about leaving some guy she was dating twice, the first time to go on the Bachelor and the 2nd time for BPad. He took her back the first time, but if he has any dignity he won't do it again. Apparently this guy was everything she was looking for, liked her, treated her well~~basically the opposite of how Chrisdouchenozzle treated her. Nope, Jamie is one of those girls who play the victim very well, meet men who treat them well but she will be attracted to the men who aren't into her at all/treat her poorly. The girl needs therapy if she wants to get married and have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo226
    Is it possible that on the B'ette ... Kalon & Chris were just acting the opposite of their true personalities?
    Kalon is an attention seeker whether it be negative/positive. Yet on his last two national TV appearances he still can't get camera time. That must piss him off big time. It makes me giggle a bit. Chrisdouchenozzle is no actor and they can't exactly place words in his mouth but he is riding the "Ryan Bowers" wave right now, getting as much as he can out of this. Most of these people lose sight of "reality" and get lost in the process. Once The Bachelor airs in January every one will forget about him.

ETA: Ben's season didn't do so well in the ratings. Choosing so many from his season was a bad idea from the get go.
    Last edited by JunkieGirl; 08-14-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Thor and jucamer like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post

I just don't get the Chris thing either, WHAT do these girls see in him, I guess you just can't fix stupid... I mean when I herd Nick was going to be on I thought the girls would be chasing after him, granted he didn't look as good on here as on Ashley's season, but still better then Chris, I mean I'd take any guy there over Chris... you know it's bad when Kalon is looking good
    Isn't that the truth- Kalon looking good over Chris ( shudder) .I don't remember Nick that well

I thought Sarah was a bit of a nutter, but if Chris stays with her, he might not next go home week. I hope he does.. I am trying to see if Rachael really likes Micheal, that's next week I think. I don't really get the allure , but he's not a douche-bag.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread