+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: 8/13 Bachelor Pad Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/13 Bachelor Pad Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Thank you Katesmom. What a fool she is, she let a good guy go, and for what?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Greasy blondes that look like their face was hit with a shovel mid sneer?
    Oh, my. Poor Jaclyn.

But, yeah.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I can understand why the ratings are low. I have to assume that anyone the majority of fans would want to see on this show refused to do it or have already been on it.
    I think the ratings will pick up now that the Olympics are over. I didn't even start watching it 'till this week. I wasn't sure I wanted to see a slimefest, plus I knew I'd miss a few weeks anyhow. But this week I sat down & nothing else remotely interesting was on, so I watched. The dumb thing is addictive, I'll give them that, so I'll probably watch the rest of it now.
    In the past the show didn't have to compete with the Olympics. This is the first year they were on together.

Anyhow, Chris is a douche like everyone else thinks, even those on the show. I couldn't stand him on Emily's season either & thought he was dreadful looking from day 1. From what it looked like this week the men don't trust him or like him, & the women resent the way he's treated women. So why in the heck are these idiots keeping him there? Easy to beat in the final? Even then, you have to put up with him 'till then & what kind of backstabbing tricks will he have time to pull 'till then?
    These people have no brains.
    ilja and Photobabe like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Newbie

I don't understand why anyone would want to voluntarily go on this show to begin with. They all say they are doing it for the money, but by the time taxes are taken out of their portion, they don't have all that much left anyway. To me, the money wouldn't be worth the humiliation by making myself look like a complete idiot and/or slut. It seems these Bachelor alumni can't get enough of the limelight and it is something they thrive on and become fame-whores. Jaclyn said in a radio interview she wouldn't hesitate doing it again.

Not only that, they continue to make appearances post-show at any charity event that will invite them. All I can say is they sure must lead boring lives!!

It seems these Bachelor alumni can't get enough of the limelight and it is something they thrive on and become fame-whores.
    Especially Erica Rose. She actually has the gall to believe she, and the other alumni, are in some way "better" than the fans who were all just voted off because they're FAMOUS. She's truly delusional!!!
    ilja, Photobabe and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Especially Erica Rose. She actually has the gall to believe she, and the other alumni, are in some way "better" than the fans who were all just voted off because they're FAMOUS. She's truly delusional!!!
    Good point!
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm glad I'm not the only one who just doesn't see the Chris thing. When I first saw him on camera on Emily's season I thought there was something wrong with his face, some injury or something. Then a week or so later we hear Emily say "And Chris is just SO hot..." I don't like "pretty" boys at all, I like the Keifer Sutherlands over the Brad Pitts, but I just don't get it. He's not rugged and he's not pretty. Hmmph... But now on BP we're hearing the same thing from women. No wonder the guy is arrogant with an attitude. He has probably had women throwing themselves at him all of his adult life and he's immature enough to think that makes him better than everyone else.

For any woman that actually ends up with that guy, I see trouble ahead. He is arrogant, immature, disrespectful to women and has a hair-trigger temper. Add fame and/or alcohol to that already volatile mixture and I wouldn't want to be the woman living with him.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Thanks Katesmom for your detailed post. You explained it much better than I could!

Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Yes, I did hear him say that! And Jaclyn is the complete opposite of Jillian - both in looks and personality!
    Jillian isn't the most beautiful girl out there, she had a big nose too, but her personality, zest for life and good camera angles makes up for that. She is my fave Bachelorette, the funniest and most relatable. Jaclyn wishes she could say the same. Her snotty attitude doesn't help that. Maybe she's getting lessons from Erica Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher
    Chris could be acting the way he is because he didn't have any time to recover after not getting a rose from Emily. Also, it must have been frustrating and stressful to get a one-on-one date... then end up treated as "filler.
    Yes, another one of those self-called "nice guys" who aren't so nice when things don't go their way.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who just doesn't see the Chris thing. When I first saw him on camera on Emily's season I thought there was something wrong with his face, some injury or something. Then a week or so later we hear Emily say "And Chris is just SO hot..." I don't like "pretty" boys at all, I like the Keifer Sutherlands over the Brad Pitts, but I just don't get it. He's not rugged and he's not pretty. Hmmph... But now on BP we're hearing the same thing from women. No wonder the guy is arrogant with an attitude. He has probably had women throwing themselves at him all of his adult life and he's immature enough to think that makes him better than everyone else.

For any woman that actually ends up with that guy, I see trouble ahead. He is arrogant, immature, disrespectful to women and has a hair-trigger temper. Add fame and/or alcohol to that already volatile mixture and I wouldn't want to be the woman living with him.
    According to Chris' tweets, he has been in NYC since Sunday hanging out with Jaclyn and Rachel. Prior to NYC, he was in Baltimore. The Bachelor Family is a tight knit group! Does anyone know if Chris even has a job???

According to Chris' tweets, he has been in NYC since Sunday hanging out with Jaclyn and Rachel. Prior to NYC, he was in Baltimore. The Bachelor Family is a tight knit group! .Does anyone know if Chris even has a job???
    He's too busy watching his awesome self on TV to have a job.
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread