Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: 8/6 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/6 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I love Reid, am sad he's gone, and will miss him on the show. IMO, he isn't a low life or any other negative he's been described as being. He was just playing the game (stupid as it is) and got outplayed....especially by Kalon managing to convince him Ed was being voted off. Most of them will end up lying and turning on each other eventually...

I'm sick to death of Michael.

The best thing that ever happened to Jillian was breaking up with Ed.

Most of the women are pathetic. (especially Jamie and the gal who spilled the beans to Ed)

LOVED the obstacle course. heh
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    Even if I was crazy in love with Ed, the first time he screamed AI-AI-AI-AI-AI in my ear I would be out of that bed and out of that relationship so fast it would make his drunken head spin.
    I keep expecting him to say "you're touching my pee pee"

How old is this man with no finesse?
    BuckeyeAddict and jucamer like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    It was an obstacle course. They worked as pairs but not with their current partners...they had them lined up and then the men had to move over one and that was the girl they had as their partner for the challenge. They the ladies stood on one side of the course and the men on the opposite. The ladies had to wade through ice cream, then down a hot fudge slide and then through some whipped cream where they had to tag their partner and they had to do the course the opposite way...so through the whipped cream and then up the hot fudge ramp. (This is where a lot of people lost time, particularly Ed whose partner had been first to tag him.) Then across the ice cream and climb up to eat a cherry. It was a photo finish between Dave and Michael but Dave got it by a nose.

I actually really liked this challenge...BB should remember this one.
    Thanks, Midol. I will have to catch it online!

Ah Reid - last night wasn't his finest hour! His conversation at the end with Ed was interesting and perhaps was the wake up call Ed needed. If he is serious about winning the game, Ed really needs to get his act together. The first three episodes really portrayed him as drunken mess. I'll take an overconfident Reid any day!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sheopie
    I don't think Ed cheating was the demise of his relationship with Jillian. It may have been the straw but alcohol must have been the biggest player.
    Jillian admitted that during their relationship alcohol was a problem they both had--too much on both of their parts. Add in all the attention Ed got and Jillian's insecurities, it was doomed. Although his 'bedroom' antics would be a total dealbreaker. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo
    I'm no prude, but the constant bed hopping is a bit gross. Especially when they never show anyone reaching for a condom. It's like a big ol' orgy. Blech.
    ABC is owned by Disney. Despite the animalistic noises Ed makes I doubt there is much sex going on in the house. Although I do believe that some of them may have partaken in other "activities."

Chris Harrison mentioned in an interview that he wishes this show could be picked up by Cinemax or something, but I still think it is all innuendo. The fantasy suites are a perfect example.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure there have been a few that WOULD have sex knowing cameras and mikes are around and that most of these people appear to be without morals, trashy, cray-cray, or other adjectives but I highly doubt they'd have actual sex knowing it was being filmed (especially without pay). *Those* people get paid pretty well, from what I hear.

It must tick off the former winners of this show to see these folks fumbling around like fools. It seems like no one has a strategy at all. Hopefully they get it together soon or Mike will take it all again. The antics are hilarious, but I want to see some serious strategizing too.
    jucamer, Midol and sparklete like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Noticed before they all went to Sundae Funday (or whatever that challenge was called) that David was wearing the same ugly/weird tank top that Ryan had on Emily's season. Also, while waiting for Michael's girly scream at the wax museum, I had to rewind the dvr to verify that he said he "peed his pants" when Chris scared them? I have no idea what people see in him, all I see is an arrogant, metro effeminate twerp.

I don't remember much about Reid from Jillian's season (it was so long ago!) but on BP, he was a real . Glad he's gone and not Ed, because Ed is at least entertaining. I had to laugh when he slid all the way back down the chocolate slide; wonder if he was too liquored up to make the climb? I'm no athlete, but you have a rope to hold on to, so it shouldn't be that hard to get up over it (to be fast, well, that's another story).

Still love Erica. I would love to see her win.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I love Reid, am sad he's gone, and will miss him on the show. IMO, he isn't a low life or any other negative he's been described as being. He was just playing the game (stupid as it is) and got outplayed....especially by Kalon managing to convince him Ed was being voted off. Most of them will end up lying and turning on each other eventually...

I'm sick to death of Michael.

The best thing that ever happened to Jillian was breaking up with Ed.

Most of the women are pathetic. (especially Jamie and the gal who spilled the beans to Ed)

LOVED the obstacle course. heh
    Reid IS the low life we saw on film! I didn't notice anyone shedding a tear when he was voted off ... haha!

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Reid IS the low life we saw on film! I didn't notice anyone shedding a tear when he was voted off ... haha!
    Nobody shed a tear because they were relieved they weren't voted off. These folks don't actually care about each other. They're after the $$$.
    BuckeyeAddict, NEPASue and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Nobody shed a tear because they were relieved they weren't voted off. These folks don't actually care about each other. They're after the $$$.
    I agree. Why does Blakeley keep saying she really needs this money She sounds like she is about to go into bankruptcy. She has said it every week now. Some others have mentioned it , in passing. But she keeps on saying it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree. Why does Blakeley keep saying she really needs this money She sounds like she is about to go into bankruptcy. She has said it every week now. Some others have mentioned it , in passing. But she keeps on saying it.
    I "really need the money" too! If she is that broke, get a job!
    mesachick, jucamer and Midol like this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast