Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: 8/6 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/6 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Love Ed and I'm so glad that jackass, Reid, is gone.
    JunkieGirl, Living and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

I didn't care for Reid nor thought he was handsome on Jillian's season. Never saw this part of his personality coming though! And we know, from that clip, that he thinks, had he told Jillian he loved her first he would be with her now. Odd he cannot grasp that Ed had nothing to do with Jillian's choice other than being the man she loved, regardless of when the 'I love you' came.

Rachael and Michael seem to be making a good connection.

Lindzay and Kalon are a curious pair. I kind of like Kalon. I still know nothing about Lindzay even though she made it to F2!

I don't think Ed cheating was the demise of his relationship with Jillian. It may have been the straw but alcohol must have been the biggest player.

Nick seems like a decent guy as does Dave.

It is evident they could only get crazy women and had to fill out the cast with fans (bad idea). This does not bode well for a season 4.
    mesachick, Midol and sparklete like this.

I fell asleep in hour 2..Woke up to see Reid and Donna go home

Jamie was acting like the resident bunny boiler. If I were a male , she's the type I would be afraid of

Still don't like Micheal and Rachael together. I can't remember if Nick is a good guy or not. I like his smile

I am sure the last 'fan' standing will be gone soon

Looks like a lot of Chris next week in the previews.- UGH
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    they are all annoying. I am on the verge of not being entertained in the slightest. Chris got to say 'nutsack' and he and all the contestants giggled like they were 12 year olds
    So did I. I guess it shows my maturity level too - which you probably could have guessed by the simple fact that I am watching this train wreck!!
    Rattus and jucamer like this.

I don't think Ed cheating was the demise of his relationship with Jillian. It may have been the straw but alcohol must have been the biggest player
    I agree it was the drinking. Its funny, when he goes to bed with someone, and doesn't know her name, its funny. Or he is funny. If a woman does that she is a sl**. Are we going to have to see him every week, drink( a lot) grab any female and go to bed- then hear a whole bunch of noise, that sounds like two cats in heat.If so
    navybelle likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Oh please no more scenes of Ed taking someone to bed

On another note, hope it's okay for me to post this... For your enjoyment Michael Stagliano - Stay Strong (Official Music Video) - YouTube, if you like Michael that is

FORT Fan

Even if I was crazy in love with Ed, the first time he screamed AI-AI-AI-AI-AI in my ear I would be out of that bed and out of that relationship so fast it would make his drunken head spin.
    mesachick, jucamer and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    Even if I was crazy in love with Ed, the first time he screamed AI-AI-AI-AI-AI in my ear I would be out of that bed and out of that relationship so fast it would make his drunken head spin.
    Same here!

On another note, hope it's okay for me to post this... For your enjoyment Michael Stagliano - Stay Strong (Official Music Video) - YouTube, if you like Michael that is
    He has a good voice
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    Oh, no joke. That caterwalling would drive me insane. It's not very discreet, either.

I'm no prude, but the constant bed hopping is a bit gross. Especially when they never show anyone reaching for a condom. It's like a big ol' orgy. Blech.
    Mikesgirl83 and 1dog2kids like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Oh, no joke. That caterwalling would drive me insane. It's not very discreet, either.

I'm no prude, but the constant bed hopping is a bit gross. Especially when they never show anyone reaching for a condom. It's like a big ol' orgy. Blech.

And when I hear hook-up I want to

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast