Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: 8/6 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 8/6 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Gee, only 2 pages tonight? I missed the first 45 minutes or so...unexpected phone call. Anyone care to tell me what was tonight's challenge that Rachel and Dave won?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ed gets redemption and Reid leaves the BPad still not knowing how to add. Hahaha Hope Sarah Newlon was worth it.

This was a very entertaining episode and mostly Chris-less! Awesome! Not much Erica Rose either. Win/win.

Jamie is a nut case, she's even out doing Blakely this week.

I mean this in the nicest way~~there is nothing special about Rachel's facial features but I still think she is the prettiest girl in the house. She seems like a cool chick. I still like her with Michael.

But the funniest part of the show was hearing Chris Harrison say nut sack on national TV. Or Kalon's quote "We've got a huge pool of ice cream, I'm thinking Erica can probably just eat her way through, Pac-Man style" LMAO!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Disappointed that Reid's gone. I hoped to see more of him on the show. Why couldn't it have been Chris? Michael is another one I wouldn't miss at all. He comes across as such an arrogant little jerk, just because he's been with the franchise forever.
    NEPASue likes this.

I didn't watch Jillian's season so this is my first time seeing Reid and I don't like him. Bleh. Don't think he's good looking either. Ed may be a douche, but he's funny as hell!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

I watched this off and on as I was making dinner so I missed some parts, I really liked Reid on Jillians season but man he seemed like a wormy little jerk tonight, too bad. I'm still feeling put off by Michael from last week and how he treated Donna... makes me sad cause I LOVE LOVE him but I think all the attention he got from fans with winning last season and being the victim of Holly and Blake and his music thing has gone to his head a little bit

Would have rather seen Blakely go home over Donna, she was bugging me this week, she gave the rose to crazy Sam the Eagle over Dave so Dave owed her diddley squat this week if you ask me, plus Nick and Donna, hmm that would have been fun to see where that went, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Gee, only 2 pages tonight? I missed the first 45 minutes or so...unexpected phone call. Anyone care to tell me what was tonight's challenge that Rachel and Dave won?
    It was an obstacle course. They worked as pairs but not with their current partners...they had them lined up and then the men had to move over one and that was the girl they had as their partner for the challenge. They the ladies stood on one side of the course and the men on the opposite. The ladies had to wade through ice cream, then down a hot fudge slide and then through some whipped cream where they had to tag their partner and they had to do the course the opposite way...so through the whipped cream and then up the hot fudge ramp. (This is where a lot of people lost time, particularly Ed whose partner had been first to tag him.) Then across the ice cream and climb up to eat a cherry. It was a photo finish between Dave and Michael but Dave got it by a nose.

I actually really liked this challenge...BB should remember this one.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Wow Reid turned out to be quite the jerk didn't he. The paint wasn't even dry (well on the color he thought he was painting lol) and he was making a play to partner with Jaclyn. Wasn't liking him at all so I am glad that he went over Ed.

The girls seem particularly nutty this time around. Jamie is a mess, as is Sarah. Blakely, she is driving me nuts!! She made a deal with David to keep him safe (like when did she become the mover and shaker all of a sudden), yet she didn't give him the rose on her group date, so I don't know why she expected anything more from him in return. Really hoping she does end up outta here next week. Chris is quite the sleaze bucket. Yuck! But then there's Ed - "what's your name?" to his partner after they do the wild thing together. LOL
    alizarules and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Okay, who the hell are Nick and Tony?
    I think Nick was from Ashley's season. Tony was from Emily's season. He has a five-year-old son.

Oh, no no no - not my Reid!! This is what I was most afraid of, that he'd be different on here than the "nice" guy on Jillian's season. I really believe he was trying to play the game, and the "vendetta" was being played up by the show. He didn't do it well, couldn't influence others or cover very well, so got caught. He messed up big time talking to Jaclyn and trying to convince her. He sounded a bit trashed at the time, and when he was talking to Ed.

Ed is such a creep though. As a human being, he's awful and has proven it by his behavior in general. I didn't feel sorry for him or get pulled to his side just because Reid was trying to pull one over on him. The hooking up with two different girls ("what's your name?") and saying how HE hates lying? Pretty ironic. He barely looks these women in the eye, pays any attention to them, but they fall into bed with him anyway. Disgusting on both ends. Sarah was absolutely pathetic-acting on tonight's show. Jaclyn's speech about being a good friend was also ironic considering how in the opener she said Blakely thought they were friends, but then she got catty about her.

Blakely really turned on David tonight quickly, Chris really iced Jamie - - gosh, these manuevers are out of control! Blakely just gets so intense, goes overboard, and can be so ruthless - if she eased up a little, she'd be a lot more likeable. Kalon made one rude comment about Erica (referring to her weight/eating), but otherwise is getting quite a quiet edit, just hanging out with Lindzi and kissing. I'm still not buying it - he's still not redeemed himself in my eyes. Hope they show more of this relationship building between them, so we can see why Lindzi is putting up with him.

Nick kissing Donna surprised me - where'd that come from? Huh. I feel dirty from watching this show!
    Now Ed will go back inside after this vote, and get rip-roarin' drunk again and act like a fool, but will still be "popular" - whatever.
    Previews make Chris look just mean and using Jamie, who of course goes along with it. sheesh.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast