Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Why would they want Michael off anytime soon? He's the perfect guy to take to the end.......he's already won the money once. Anyone that goes up against Michael in the end is more than likely sure to win over Michael.
    Because having Michael out of the way assures more spots for the others to get a chance at the money. If this is done as pairs like last year, then they should want to get rid of Michael and whomever his partner is, so that another pair could have a chance.
    BTW and NEPASue like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm doing a weekly recap for the BB non-spoiler Thursday show right now. I haven't the energy or enough barf bags to take on this show as well. I'm not even watching it, though I may look at an episode or two online at some point.
    Totally understood! I'm trying to boycott BB but maybe I'll take a gander over there to read what you have to say.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I agree w/ sclilred1... Micheal is the perfect person to support until the final vote.

He's well-liked and a great player, so you can use him & his sway to target people you want eliminated, or carry people you want to keep. You get the benefit of his experience & personality the entire time, and then at the very end, the final vote, he is SURE to lose because of his previous win. So whoever makes it to the finals w/ Stag has basically already won.

Therefore, it's a good strategy to latch onto him immediately. Get your hooks into himi before anyone else does.
    JunkieGirl and sclilred1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Why would they want Michael off anytime soon? He's the perfect guy to take to the end.......he's already won the money once. Anyone that goes up against Michael in the end is more than likely sure to win over Michael.
    I see the logic here, but couldn't it backfire? If Michael makes it to the end and argues that he played the game better than anyone else, because he won before and yet he STILL managed to work his way through it this time and stay around, doesn't he have a point? Not saying anyone would vote for him - but it kind of comes down to the Survivor argument. When it's a game and the point is to play the game and make it to the end, and he does, despite having a huge target on his back from day 1 for being a past winner, don't you think there is a chance that some people might vote for him? Plus, let's be honest, with who is on this show, Michael is one of the more likeable people there - he makes friends, which does count when it comes to getting votes.
    jucamer and 1dog2kids like this.

I agree with you KatesMom. Michael does have the huge likeability factor. Another reason someone who is playing for the money, wouldn't want to be up against him in the end. Don't get me wrong, I think Michael is most likely a very nice guy, I just don't think it's wise to keep him there strategy wise.
    KatesMom and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread