Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    We are probably a minority when it comes to Chris. I found him off putting and not attractive at all from day one on bette!
    I think Chris is an ugly little toad. But more than that, I think he's a ticking time bomb where his temper is concerned. They should watch how much alcohol they give him.
    Shoepie and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Chris is an ugly little toad. But more than that, I think he's a ticking time bomb where his temper is concerned. They should watch how much alcohol they give him.
    Hahahaha!
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No kidding, like when he said if Dave got the rose someone was going to die... now I know that can be called a figure of speech but that guy has a crazy eyes..
    jucamer and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    No kidding, like when he said if Dave got the rose someone was going to die... now I know that can be called a figure of speech but that guy has a crazy eyes..
    I never saw the nice, good looking guy that Emily saw .I like to think that perhaps the editing had something to do with that. My gut feeling was , that he was a bad tempered, beady eyed little twerp, and that she was out to lunch keeping him

Now he's on the BP, I know I was right.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think the main thing with Chris and Kalon is that they were unknown when this was filmed. Emily's season was still airing, so most of these people hadn't yet seen her season. In addition, since they are "newbies" they haven't been around the reunions and/or started hooking up with other alums. I think it is a very small fishbowl that they date in - and I think what we are seeing is some women who have already moved through their fishbowl and were just excited by the new blood. I will be interested to see how they are perceived going forward.

More than late, but I posted Chris Harrison's Blog for episode 2 in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FannyMare
    I think they are still average Joes as well. They are nothing special, so they can drink and screw around - Big whoop.
    *SNORT* hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie
    We are probably a minority when it comes to Chris. I found him off putting and not attractive at all from day one on bette!
    There doesn't seem to be to many Chris fans here and the only two that I've heard gush about how good looking he is? Emily and Natalie Getz. I will admit I did like him the first night and even thought the bobble Ken & Barbie was cute, but it quickly went downhill from there. He must have been a real douche on set because he is getting the edit of Major DoucheCanoe now.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom
    I think the main thing with Chris and Kalon is that they were unknown when this was filmed. Emily's season was still airing, so most of these people hadn't yet seen her season.
    I think anyone who went into BPad had maybe seen only 2 or 3 weeks of Emily's season. You are correct that they didn't see the Kalon baggage stuff or Chris' weekly meltdown into madness. LOL

Ariel, I notice you aren't doing a run down this go around. Is that because this show is too sleazy or Big Brother is more interesting?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I'm doing a weekly recap for the BB non-spoiler Thursday show right now. I haven't the energy or enough barf bags to take on this show as well. I'm not even watching it, though I may look at an episode or two online at some point.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I keep waiting for Kalon's true colors to shine. Give it time... He's already said a few snarky things, but they've not been in front of any of the other contestants yet. Lindzi is coming off as completely ditzy so far. Michael seems to think he is King of BP, but I do like how he is the one that keeps the guys in check on the challenges, etc. I am kind of surprised they are keeping him on such a pedestal. He's already won, so I would think the other folks would want him off ASAP.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Why would they want Michael off anytime soon? He's the perfect guy to take to the end.......he's already won the money once. Anyone that goes up against Michael in the end is more than likely sure to win over Michael.
    fireflyer and JavaJo like this.

Closed Thread