+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

It's possible that he's been over Jillian for a long time, yet still not-at-all over his frustration with Ed winning.
    mom2, jucamer and Midol like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    It's possible that he's been over Jillian for a long time, yet still not-at-all over his frustration with Ed winning.
    You hit the nail on the head, imo. I doubt very much he is still holding a torch for Jillian.
    KatesMom and jucamer like this.

The previews make it look like in Ep.3 Reid quarrels w/ Ed and Reid plays dumb. Which means that technically Ed wins. Yuck.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Okay, can someone please explain to me why Reid would have agreed to do the Bachelor Pad? Unless he is being edited to look like a fish out of water among THAT group of crazies, Reid does not seem to have one other person left in the house that he can even relate to, much less partner up with. I guess that he is just there trying to win the money, much like Kipton was, but I am not sure if he is going to get the same clean edit that Kipton did.

And did I hear this right? I thought that I heard Reid say that Ed took Jillian away from him - like he still has an ax to grind with Ed. If so, that sounds like Reid still hasn't gotten over Jillian after all this time, which would certainly make his ex-gf sound like a rebound relationship.
    Reid has been trying to get back on TV in a bad way. He has been practically begging MF and other producers, even tweeting Ivanka Trump to be on Celebrity Apprentice. Then he makes out with Sarah and BOOM he's finally in the Pad. That line to Ed about Jillian was obviously coached/spliced/diced, did you not see his ex gf? Reid & Jillian were about a good match as was Jake and Vienna. Reid is more alike Ed than most folks realize. His halo is a little tarnished...

What I do find funny is that Reid doesn't seem to know how to count, as he seems to think he has the number of votes to evict someone, yet never does have the numbers. Kinda makes me giggle.

The only people I like in the house are Michael, Ed, Rachel and Blakely. They better amp up the drama or something or this show is gonna get boring really fast. And I don't want to see night vision cameras all the time either. That just skeeves me out.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fan

Ok I don't even know where to start this week, this show is just such a circus, and I only got around to watching it today cause I sort of forgot about it

Anyway, glad those twins are gone, ugg... Can Erica and her nasty lips go home soon please? Chris, still ugly, still creepy and now a king douche, please go home.

Michael, oh dear, you all know I love him but Michael, Michael, Michael, I did not like what he did to Donna, you know she has a big crush on you so you lead her on and then go hook up with Rachel, not very nice. Boo Michael, don't be a man whore
    fireflyer, Shoepie and sparklete like this.

FORT Fan

I also just have to vent about the whole "fan" thing, seriously who the *bleep do these people think they are?? You're not the fricken Queen of England and I'm sure she shows a lot more grace toward her "fans" Do these people forget that there we just average joes before they came on this show and really they still are. Erica, Chris.. ect, really need to get their egos in check.
    BTW, Shoepie, Photobabe and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I also just have to vent about the whole "fan" thing, seriously who the *bleep do these people think they are?? You're not the fricken Queen of England and I'm sure she shows a lot more grace toward her "fans" Do these people forget that there we just average joes before they came on this show and really they still are. Erica, Chris.. ect, really need to get their egos in check.
    I think they are still average Joes as well. They are nothing special, so they can drink and screw around - Big whoop.
    Shoepie, Photobabe, Midol and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think they are still average Joes as well. They are nothing special, so they can drink and screw around - Big whoop.
    Exactly not to mention they wouldn't even have their 15 minutes if it weren't for the fans

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Ok I don't even know where to start this week, this show is just such a circus, and I only got around to watching it today cause I sort of forgot about it

Anyway, glad those twins are gone, ugg... Can Erica and her nasty lips go home soon please? Chris, still ugly, still creepy and now a king douche, please go home.

Michael, oh dear, you all know I love him but Michael, Michael, Michael, I did not like what he did to Donna, you know she has a big crush on you so you lead her on and then go hook up with Rachel, not very nice. Boo Michael, don't be a man whore
    We are probably a minority when it comes to Chris. I found him off putting and not attractive at all from day one on bette!

I have always enjoyed the raunchy fluff this show provides but I don't think it is going to survive for long. I assume the addition of the fans is due to the lack of former cast wanting to do this. The first two seasons (barely remember) had more of a game aspect than I see this time. Subtle is better and this group is just all out let's fight, screw and betray!
    jucamer and Mikesgirl83 like this.

I could agree more about the sense of entitlement these people have. Hear me - 'YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL - Remember that please.'!!

I also agree with Shoepie about Chris. I thought he was gross from the start. I didn't understand when Emily kept calling him gorgeous - really??? Now that he's showing more of his personality, he's even less appealing.

As a mother of three adults aged 24 to 30, I feel so bad for the parents. I would cringe if those were my kids on thet show. I would be so humiliated. Thank God my kids have more sense.
    Shoepie, NEPASue, Midol and 1 others like this.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

+ Reply to Thread