Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    I don't get the fan hatred thing. I mean, Chris acts like he's Brad Pitt or some other super star. No, Chris, you were a nobody a few months ago until you were cast on a dumb reality show, where you got ditched in fourth place. So maybe a little less "this is our house" and a little more realization that you were in David's shoes a short time ago. Same for the rest of you, even the ubiquitous Mike Stagliano whose life seems to revolve around the Bachelor franchise. You are, at the core of it, just a regular guy who happens to be on TV now and then. You haven't made major motion pictures or won an Olympic event or done anything else to make you such a star that you can look down on the little people. Get some perspective! Jeez.
    Chris is also acting very sleazy . How proud his parents must be.
    wannasee likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

If TPTB wanted the fans to have a real shot at winning this thing, they would have cast them in even numbers with the veterans. It wasn't even close. They were cast as footballs to be kicked around. And the vets are happily obliging. Sucks because I think Dave is probably a really nice guy who thought he had a shot.

As much as I think Ed is a horrible boyfriend/fiance, he's damn funny on this show. And I hope he checks himself into AA as soon as he gets booted off.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    If TPTB wanted the fans to have a real shot at winning this thing, they would have cast them in even numbers with the veterans. It wasn't even close. They were cast as footballs to be kicked around. And the vets are happily obliging. Sucks because I think Dave is probably a really nice guy who thought he had a shot.

As much as I think Ed is a horrible boyfriend/fiance, he's damn funny on this show. And I hope he checks himself into AA as soon as he gets booted off.
    I agree Alexxx.The fans really have no chance at all.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FannyMare
    I agree, nobody loves Michael more than Micheal.

Gawd those twins were annoying.I am so glad they are gone, I wish they had taken Erica Rose with them.

Chris should be taken down a peg or two He thinks he's so smooth, and running the show, and that every girl loves him .I felt like I wanted to slap him tonight, whatever did Emily see in him?

I can't believe the guys did better in the challenge, Erica looked like a lump, and didn't even try( then whines to Micheal) - WTG Blakeley! I wish she had not taken Chris on the date.
    I think that Michael isn't perfect by any means but he is one of the "real" nice guys who have come out of the franchise. Apparently Holly & Michael shared their winnings last year with Graham & Michelle. Even though M&G helped M&H get to the finals, M&H weren't obligated to share.

But I also agree that he shouldn't have come back, because he'd be a big target. He says he's after love this time though so that might have been reason enough. If Lindzi likes Kalon, then she's obviously not a match for Mike. I do like him with Rachel though.

It really is too bad that the twins didn't take Erica with them. Erica may not be a twin, but her thoughts change just as quickly as the twins. She probably argues with herself too. You'd think her high heel fitness video would give her some co-ordination. Guess not!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo
    I thought it was nice of Blakely to take the fan on the date. I didn't peg her as someone who performed good deeds..lol.
    I like Blakely, she does seem to be a sweet person at heart but she's getting the psycho girl edit on BP. She could have played Michelle Money's game if there was a smart guy this season, and never gotten blood on her hands. Too bad the only smart alpha guy was drunk most of the time. LOL
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

But I also agree that he shouldn't have come back, because he'd be a big target. He says he's after love this time though so that might have been reason enough. If Lindzi likes Kalon, then she's obviously not a match for Mike. I do like him with Rachel though.
    I think Lindzi is a bit flaky( no, a lot flaky) I haven't minded Kalon as much as I thought

I dont think Rachael, who I like, is a good fit with Micheal. But I am not sure who she would be with. NOT ED!

It really is too bad that the twins didn't take Erica with them. Erica may not be a twin, but her thoughts change just as quickly as the twins. She probably argues with herself too. You'd think her high heel fitness video would give her some co-ordination. Guess not!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

I agree Alexx - I couldn't stomach Ed but he was quite funny last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Lindzi is a bit flaky( no, a lot flaky) I haven't minded Kalon as much as I thought

I dont think Rachael, who I like, is a good fit with Micheal. But I am not sure who she would be with. NOT ED!

I really liked Rachel and I really liked Michael but I think you are right that they just don't seem like a fit.

Michael is getting on my nerves and I too could not stand that gross kiss.

Though no one is getting on my nerves like Chris. Oh man, these girls are stupid. I'm actually looking forward to Jamie being dumped by him for a newer model. Karma's grand at times.

I had to have a few drinks just kidding before watching this train wreck last nite if last Monday wasn't bad enough last night was even more gag worthy Ed wasn't funny to me but sad very sad if he isn't a drunk he sure is playing a good one on tv I am sure he realizes his Mom and Dad not to mention all his business associates, family and friends are watching and he still prances around naked as the day he was born on the first show and then has sex screaming about his uh pickle?? while the rest of the cast glances around in horror does he not realize what this will do to his reputation does he care? anywho I digress Michael Michael you lost me honey after sticking your rather uh large tongue into Donnas adoring mouth? I think Donna got lucky to just be free you ya think? I also felt he is so full of himself when he was talking in front of the cameras about how of course he was the one who won in this sing song immature voice, I just wasn't amused it was a side of Michael that turned me off completely I also feel he has no chemistry with Rachel and I don't care for her at all. Now on to Reid who I like, I was very suprised he was among the cast however having said that I am glad he is on he is the one reason I watch and may I say I would love to see him knock Ed off his drunken behind and win this whole thing with Donna by his side a beauty and the brain if you will kinda thing it just would make me smile. LOL I also enjoy Erica I know she is annoying too many but when that girl votes for someone and takes that judging mallet or whatever that thing is and hits the ballot box I break into a huge grin. The twins OMG thank goodness they left or someone in that group would have been on ID Crime tv having murdered them seriously and no one would have blamed them!! I can't stand that idiot who kept Ed on the show whatever her name is who let that sweet Ryan go home just made me cringe I hope she gets voted off next week I shall be watching there I said it I own it. Happy week all........

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I really liked Rachel and I really liked Michael but I think you are right that they just don't seem like a fit.

Michael is getting on my nerves and I too could not stand that gross kiss.

Though no one is getting on my nerves like Chris. Oh man, these girls are stupid. I'm actually looking forward to Jamie being dumped by him for a newer model. Karma's grand at times.
    Last edited by MattLuvsShayne; 07-31-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Okay, can someone please explain to me why Reid would have agreed to do the Bachelor Pad? Unless he is being edited to look like a fish out of water among THAT group of crazies, Reid does not seem to have one other person left in the house that he can even relate to, much less partner up with. I guess that he is just there trying to win the money, much like Kipton was, but I am not sure if he is going to get the same clean edit that Kipton did.

And did I hear this right? I thought that I heard Reid say that Ed took Jillian away from him - like he still has an ax to grind with Ed. If so, that sounds like Reid still hasn't gotten over Jillian after all this time, which would certainly make his ex-gf sound like a rebound relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Okay, can someone please explain to me why Reid would have agreed to do the Bachelor Pad? Unless he is being edited to look like a fish out of water among THAT group of crazies, Reid does not seem to have one other person left in the house that he can even relate to, much less partner up with. I guess that he is just there trying to win the money, much like Kipton was, but I am not sure if he is going to get the same clean edit that Kipton did.

And did I hear this right? I thought that I heard Reid say that Ed took Jillian away from him - like he still has an ax to grind with Ed. If so, that sounds like Reid still hasn't gotten over Jillian after all this time, which would certainly make his ex-gf sound like a rebound relationship.
    Yep that's what he said - Could be just his ego talking - but I don't think he has gotten over her

Closed Thread