Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: 7/30 Bachelor Pad 3: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Yeah...Michael will give Donna his tongue as a little gift for being such a big fan...
    Michael thinks too highly of himself. I can't see the attraction to him. I don't know why the heck he's back on this show anyway.
    NEPASue likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    That's right Reid - you'll be on the blocks next week!
    Hope not. I like him.
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Michael thinks too highly of himself. I can't see the attraction to him. I don't know why the heck he's back on this show anyway.
    I agree, nobody loves Michael more than Micheal.

Gawd those twins were annoying.I am so glad they are gone, I wish they had taken Erica Rose with them.

Chris should be taken down a peg or two He thinks he's so smooth, and running the show, and that every girl loves him .I felt like I wanted to slap him tonight, whatever did Emily see in him?

I can't believe the guys did better in the challenge, Erica looked like a lump, and didn't even try( then whines to Micheal) - WTG Blakeley! I wish she had not taken Chris on the date.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Good riddance to the twins. I thought it was nice of Blakely to take the fan on the date. I didn't peg her as someone who performed good deeds..lol. Chris is nasty. Can't stand him.
    navybelle and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Good riddance to the twins. I thought it was nice of Blakely to take the fan on the date. I didn't peg her as someone who performed good deeds..lol. Chris is nasty. Can't stand him.
    As Blakely was explaining her "Dave" choice, the editors cut her off. Perhaps she was trying to say "He's a fan, so he'll be gone tomorrow, let him have 1 last moment", or "He's a fan, this is the best life gets for him". Or maybe she truly was being considerate: "He's a fan, he got us our jobs". We'll never know WHAT she truly said because the editors don't want us to hear her reasoning.

Blakely got a good edit tonight. Appeared considerate of Dave, stayed loyal to her allegience, but also appeared smart in that she questioned her partner's allegience. She saved Chris and yet she also defied his unreasonable wish to exclude Dave. And she won a competition. And there were no clips of her being catty or snobby.

The one unfavorable clip was her taking Chris to bed. Ugggg gross! I assume she was trying to buy him, hopefully she isn't dumb enough to be falling for him. I got the impression from something said later that they just made out. (but who knows).
    alizarules and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Stagliano is made for synchronized swimming and gymnastics--who knew? Yet, that kiss with Donna made me retch a bit.
    The camera angle of Mike's big fat tongue shoving into her mouth was uber-gross.
    If I was Donna, that alone would've cured my crush.

But Donna's an odd bird... she mentioned that in real life she can 'get' anyone, anytime.
    I tend to think that people who view others as something to be 'got' are a bit off.

In an Erica blogsite, she posted that Donna is naturally bootylicious, or some such talk implying no plastic surgery. Not sure I buy that, but maybe. She truly does have a bod.

But I was less-than-impressed w/ Stagliano's comment about doing Donna a favor by making out with her, fulfilling her dream. Too conceited. I used to like him but tonight changed my mind.

The camera angle of Mike's big fat tongue shoving into her mouth was uber-gross.
    If I was Donna, that alone would've cured my crush.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Hope not. I like him.
    I don't want him to go either - the tension between him and Ed is quite entertaining!
    alizarules, KatesMom and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    How old was Erica when she did Lorenzos season? I am having a hard time buying her being 29
    She was 23, according to Wikipedia. She was born July 6, 1982 so you are right...she isn't 29 (anymore), lol!

FORT Fan

I don't get the fan hatred thing. I mean, Chris acts like he's Brad Pitt or some other super star. No, Chris, you were a nobody a few months ago until you were cast on a dumb reality show, where you got ditched in fourth place. So maybe a little less "this is our house" and a little more realization that you were in David's shoes a short time ago. Same for the rest of you, even the ubiquitous Mike Stagliano whose life seems to revolve around the Bachelor franchise. You are, at the core of it, just a regular guy who happens to be on TV now and then. You haven't made major motion pictures or won an Olympic event or done anything else to make you such a star that you can look down on the little people. Get some perspective! Jeez.
    fireflyer, KatesMom, ilja and 4 others like this.

Closed Thread