Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Eastcoastmom
  • 3 Post By Fanny Mare
  • 1 Post By mom2

Thread: Erica Rose BP3

Erica Rose BP3

Erica Rose
    Residence: Houston, TX

Erica was a presence on Bachelor Pad season 2, speaking the truth and stirring the pot. But after being voted off and sent back home to her parents, she is ready to return and win the money all for herself. She also has a love/hate relationship with Kalon, who is from her hometown.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: Erica Rose BP3

I LOVE Erica! I first saw her on You're Cut Off! and just thought she is so funny! (never saw the Bachelor season in which she appeared). Looking forward to her this year, even if she is being catty about the "superfans".

She has a strange look about her, like somebody whose face has been very altered. Are there any highschool pictures of her?

I know she's had some work done, she's admitted to a nose job. Isn't her dad a plastic surgeon?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I know she's had some work done, she's admitted to a nose job. Isn't her dad a plastic surgeon?
    Yes, and not a very good one from the looks of it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Her nose seems fine to me, it's just the cheeks that seem too bulbous. That's why I was curious about a teen pic of her... maybe she is just a cheeky person, or maybe it's surgery.

Or, perhaps it's the big smile with a lack of eye-wrinkles. (Which could simply be Botox... I know my eyes seemed lifeless when I had Botox in my crowsfeet, so I stopped doing it.)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I think she looks perfectly lovely. I felt so badly for her when she was talking to Kalon and said that she'd been working really hard on her appearance. It must be awful to have such terrible self-esteem, and for all of your self-worth to be tied to your appearance. I thought she might have been referring to having more cosmetic work done, but no, she has lost weight. I did think she looked a bit thinner this time around.
    NEPASue likes this.

I dont like her. I never have. I don't care how insecure she is, there was no need to be nasty to the fans- as she was.
    I guess it made her feel better to put someone down
    Imperfect1, Pangaeus and Photobabe like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She's humorous sometimes, but I also think that the "Erica Rose" we've seen on TV is not authentic. In fact, I believe both her AND Kalon are "posing". And obviously the editors/producers are in on "the act" as well.

So I don't truly think she is insecure (no more than the avg American, at least). Nor do I think Kalon is mean. I think it is all VERY CONTRIVED.
    Erica Rose and Kalon Whoever and Chris Harrison are all very bad actors, trying to relive their chilhood playtimes and sell it to America.

In previous reality shows, she's mentioned that her dad would make comments about her physical appearance, and she's very self conscious about it. Her dad is a plastic surgeon, and knew what he was doing.

The fans comment ... she will regret that. It's the fans that make you or break you.
    Pangaeus likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Closed Thread