Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Chris Bukowski BP3

Re: Chris Bukowski BP3

I couldn't vote for anyone to win who openly disrespects women the way Chris does.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I couldn't vote for anyone to win who openly disrespects women the way Chris does.
    His reply to that would be something like "I'm a grown ass man and it isn't my fault if women make me disrespect them"
    Dukie, wannasee and jucamer like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I'm very serious. Chris could have gone home, and moped at home. He could have gone on the Bachelor Pad show and moped alone in bed... but, he was living in a house with women who were willing to throw themselves at him. Blakeley, then Jamie, were just willing, warm bodies. With Sarah, I think Chris was just beginning to feel better. On the most recent show, Sarah asked Chris if he was ready for a relationship. Chris asked how long it takes a broken heart to heal. Chris then mentioned again that he was heartbroken. He talked about the healing process. It could take Chris years to completely recover from being rejected by Emily.
    Chris did go home and might have moped. He left The Bachelorette around the beginning of May and BPad filming didn't start until June 7th. So one month of moping and heartbreak before bed hopping. And I highly doubt he even waited that long. Once he got home, went out with friends and got recognized, I hightly doubt Emily was even a thought in his head. That goes for everyone on this show. Even Sean and Arie. It's called storylines, people!
    BTW and KatesMom like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Chris seriously has some growing up to do - even though he thinks of himself as a grown ass man. What really struck me last night about Chris is that he does not seem to understand the meaning of the word "regret". Or how about "remorse" - which is a sense of guilt for past wrongs done to others? He stated that he does not have regret for the things that he can not change. If that is true, then he is doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Chris comes across as a very angry person who is unapologetic. And he most certainly did not sound sincere when he barked "I'm sorry" to Jamie last night.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 09-11-2012 at 03:08 PM.
    jucamer and 1dog2kids like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

What those ladies saw in Chris, is beyond me. He had neither a pleasant personality or good looks.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123