Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Chris Bukowski BP3

Re: Chris Bukowski BP3

Even when I first saw him on Emily's season, I have never thought he was good-looking and can't figure out why all these women think he's so hot... maybe I need to see him in person?

And his personality SUCKS! He's a sore loser and a jerk who uses women - from what I've seen.
    Shoepie and nanaslbkp like this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

FORT Fanatic

Am I the only one who finds this guy creepy? I was amazed that Emily kept him so long.
    Shoepie, nanaslbkp and Photobabe like this.

"I'm a grown-ass man!". How many times do we need to hear him say this? (Obviously he isn't, since he keeps trying to prove it.) Oh, and btw Chris, wearing "hoodies" over your head is something teenagers do, not "grown-ass" men!

FORT Fogey

In Chris' defense, I read in an interview that he was hurting after he was rejected by Emily. I think that part of the reason that he was asked to be on the Bachelor Pad, was because the producers knew he would be an emotional wreck during the Bachelor Pad show. Chris didn't have any time to reflect on his experience of being rejected by a woman that he thought he was in love with... and to realize that Emily wasn't the love of his life.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 08-22-2012 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    "I'm a grown-ass man!". How many times do we need to hear him say this? (Obviously he isn't, since he keeps trying to prove it.) Oh, and btw Chris, wearing "hoodies" over your head is something teenagers do, not "grown-ass" men!

Is that a new look , wearing the hoodie up in the house? Jef with one and F and Chris did that on the bachelorette, anyway he looks dumb.I wonder what he meant when he said he told Ed to stay with Jaclyn, and when did Ed say he was leaving? Maybe I missed some of it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I did not like Chris and was so glad when Emily sent him home (finally!)
    He has shifty eyes and a prunish mouth. Not attractive at all.
    He has nine lives luck almost like Frank at BB!
    BTW and Dukie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    In Chris' defense, I read in an interview that he was hurting after he was rejected by Emily. I think that part of the reason that he was asked to be on the Bachelor Pad, was because the producers knew he would be an emotional wreck during the Bachelor Pad show. Chris didn't have any time to reflect on his experience of being rejected by a woman that he thought he was in love with... and to realize that Emily wasn't the love of his life.
    Is this sarcastic or serious? Didn't he hook with Jamie on the first night? I get some "men" (read boys) think jumping into the sack with a woman will help them recover from a broken heart. But I have yet to meet one real man who feels this way. They take time. Crap, my husband took 10 years between his last break-up (with a finance that cheated on him) before he was emotionally ready to date again . . . with me. Guess it depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for sex, you can find it just about anywhere. But if you are looking for a relationship, well, that takes a bit more.
    Longhornfan likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Is this sarcastic or serious? Didn't he hook with Jamie on the first night? I get some "men" (read boys) think jumping into the sack with a woman will help them recover from a broken heart. But I have yet to meet one real man who feels this way. They take time. Crap, my husband took 10 years between his last break-up (with a finance that cheated on him) before he was emotionally ready to date again . . . with me. Guess it depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for sex, you can find it just about anywhere. But if you are looking for a relationship, well, that takes a bit more.
    I'm very serious. Chris could have gone home, and moped at home. He could have gone on the Bachelor Pad show and moped alone in bed... but, he was living in a house with women who were willing to throw themselves at him. Blakeley, then Jamie, were just willing, warm bodies. With Sarah, I think Chris was just beginning to feel better. On the most recent show, Sarah asked Chris if he was ready for a relationship. Chris asked how long it takes a broken heart to heal. Chris then mentioned again that he was heartbroken. He talked about the healing process. It could take Chris years to completely recover from being rejected by Emily.

As much as I don't like Chris....as of last night I hope he and Sarah win the money. There's just something about the remaining couples that bugs he heck out of me.
    Dukie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    As much as I don't like Chris....as of last night I hope he and Sarah win the money. There's just something about the remaining couples that bugs he heck out of me.
    I don't want him to win.
    NEPASue and Longhornfan like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast