Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Ed Swiderski BP3

Ed Swiderski BP3

Ed Swiderski
    Residence: Chicago, IL

Ed won Jillian's love and got down on bended knee, but it did not last. They gave it their all, they have no regrets, but now he is single again. He found love on The Bachelorette, so why could he not find it on Bachelor Pad?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: Ed Swiderski BP3

I just realized who Ed is reminding me of. One of those JackAss guys - Steve O maybe. Partly his physical looks and partly his drunken party boy antics.
    Pic here:
    Jackass Star Steve-O Is a Proud Vegan, Eats ‘at Least’ Four or Five Meals a Day -- Grub Street Los Angeles
    BuckeyeAddict and jucamer like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I just realized who Ed is reminding me of. One of those JackAss guys - Steve O maybe. Partly his physical looks and partly his drunken party boy antics.
    Pic here:
    Jackass Star Steve-O Is a Proud Vegan, Eats ‘at Least’ Four or Five Meals a Day -- Grub Street Los Angeles
    Steve O? I don't think so. Maybe the drunken antics but definitely not looks wise. In that promo photo Ed could be a soap star. He is really good looking.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

His Julius Caesar bowl cut hairdo does him no favors. With product in his hair, he's much better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    His Julius Caesar bowl cut hairdo does him no favors. With product in his hair, he's much better looking.
    I always when his hair is all flat. He is usually bombed out of his mind, so he doesn't notice
    NEPASue and 1dog2kids like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Everytime I see Ed I think of Brad Garrett from Everybody Loves Raymond.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Oh, I'm loving the comparisons! Ed is physically attractive, but oh, so emotionally immature! I want to take his sippy cup away from him and put him in a timeout just about every episode.

I'll betcha he doesn't give Jaclyn the time of day after this is all over - if he's given her any time since the last time they were filming.
    jucamer likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Everytime I see Ed I think of Brad Garrett from Everybody Loves Raymond.

OK, that's just mean. LOL

Ed/Chris/Jaclyn/Rachel were hanging out in Chicago a couple weeks back. I read an interview that he has "feelings" for some girl back home. Apparently it sounds like he's liked her for awhile now.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Ed and Jaclyn have made it clear in interviews that they are going to be great friends going forward. I've suspected for months that he may like a certain girl based on his facebook and twitter postings, but didn't have solid proof until he said that. Glad to know I'm not crazy.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Oh, I'm loving the comparisons! Ed is physically attractive, but oh, so emotionally immature! I want to take his sippy cup away from him and put him in a timeout just about every episode.

I'll betcha he doesn't give Jaclyn the time of day after this is all over - if he's given her any time since the last time they were filming.
    I don't find him attractive at all. He's not UNattractive, but I probably wouldn't look at him twice if I saw him out somewhere...unless it was because I recognized him. If I did recognize him it would probably be "Hey, isn't that Ed from the Bach passed out in that planter in the hotel lobby?"
    Ellen, Shoepie, sclilred1 and 4 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast