Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Ed Swiderski BP3

FORT Fogey

Re: Ed Swiderski BP3

I adore Ed. He's just charming in so many ways. He's not the best looking in the technical sense, but he's got sort of a puppy dog look, is a bigger guy, and dark. Also, he is hysterical. I love his deadpan sense of humor and his fun-loving ways. The other thing about Ed is that I do believe he is a compassionate person. He seems to be really genuine and honest. Case in point is that he didn't use Jaclyn when he could have.

Having said all this, he does seem very immature. He seems to like to party like he is in college or something. As to women, I'm not sure that I would trust him. I'm not sure he's capable of connecting emotionally enough with a woman for a relationship to last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I adore Ed. He's just charming in so many ways. He's not the best looking in the technical sense, but he's got sort of a puppy dog look, is a bigger guy, and dark. Also, he is hysterical. I love his deadpan sense of humor and his fun-loving ways. The other thing about Ed is that I do believe he is a compassionate person. He seems to be really genuine and honest. Case in point is that he didn't use Jaclyn when he could have.

Having said all this, he does seem very immature. He seems to like to party like he is in college or something. As to women, I'm not sure that I would trust him. I'm not sure he's capable of connecting emotionally enough with a woman for a relationship to last very long.
    Nah I wouldn't date him either but he would be the first person I invite to a party!
    mesachick and KatesMom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Nah I wouldn't date him either but he would be the first person I invite to a party!
    Not me. He'd drink up all the booze!
    Dukie and norealityhere like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Not me. He'd drink up all the booze!
    Oh I didn't think of that! I'd make it a BYOB then.
    Dukie and NEPASue like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    The other thing about Ed is that I do believe he is a compassionate person. He seems to be really genuine and honest. Case in point is that he didn't use Jaclyn when he could have.
    LOL. I don't think honest is exactly a word I would use to describe Ed. If he was, Jaclyn wouldn't have reacted the way she did. If she knew this would be "just a house hook up" she wouldn't have been that upset.

Men and women make this mistake all the time. Men thinking that if he said it once, that nothing changes that. Women think if he said it once and sleeps in a bed with her every night, that his feelings could change. I don't believe that he told Jaclyn upfront that there was another woman in the picture, yet he was fine with breaking up with her to do the show and then be "bed buddies" with someone else. Nope, his "honesty" doesn't fly with me.

LOL@Critical and Jucamer!
    jucamer likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Newbie

The only reason Ed told Jaclyn about the "other woman" is because of the trouble he got into after his engagement to Jillian when Lindsey and Bethany contacted the tabloids with their stories. He must have learned a lesson as Jillian never trusted him after that-- and he didn't want to make the same mistake again!

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    The only reason Ed told Jaclyn about the "other woman" is because of the trouble he got into after his engagement to Jillian when Lindsey and Bethany contacted the tabloids with their stories. He must have learned a lesson as Jillian never trusted him after that-- and he didn't want to make the same mistake again!
    I wonder if there is another woman or if "commitment phobe" Ed is just using that for an excuse to not be considered a "couple" with Jaclyn.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco View Post
    I wonder if there is another woman or if "commitment phobe" Ed is just using that for an excuse to not be considered a "couple" with Jaclyn.
    There may have been "another woman" at the time but highly doubt there is one now as Ed has spent a couple of weekends post-show with Jaclyn. If the other woman is willing to accept that situation -- then she can be placed in the same category as Jaclyn -- desperate and stupid!!
    NEPASue, ladygreco and jucamer like this.

I think Ed is totally immature and an alcoholic, but I'd take him over Chris any day.
    Living, Cornholio and jucamer like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123