+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Ed Swiderski BP3

FORT Newbie

Re: Ed Swiderski BP3

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Oh, I'm loving the comparisons! Ed is physically attractive, but oh, so emotionally immature! I want to take his sippy cup away from him and put him in a timeout just about every episode.

I'll betcha he doesn't give Jaclyn the time of day after this is all over - if he's given her any time since the last time they were filming.
    I think he and Jaclyn will 'hook up' whenever convenient. A couple of weeks ago, she and Rachel spent the weekend in Chicago celebrating Jaclyn's 28th birthday with Ed and Chris. It seems Ed is more interested in 'playing the field' right now than settling down with one person.

It also appears Ed & Jaclyn will be attending a charity event in Philadelphia on Monday, August 27, along with other Bachelor alumni such as Ty Brown, Sean Lowe, Kacie Lynn Boguskie, Criag Robinson, Michelle Money. There may be others also (such as Graham Bunn), but I have only seen these names mentioned. The charity event is called Diamonds and Denim and is sponsored by Cole and Heidi Hamels. Cole Hamels is a pitcher for the Phillies.

Ed will also be accompanying Michael Stagliano on his acoustic tour to Toronto on September 7 & 8. Don't know if Jaclyn and Rachel will be there or not. Michael has advertised it this way: "with special guests".

Ed wanted to stay out of the spotlight when he was with Jillian, now he seems to be 'milking' it for all that it's worth. I think the main reason is that he has a book to sell -- just like David Good with his Mancode book a couple of years ago! They all try to 'cash in' on their popularity at the moment as it will fade away fast as soon as the show is done airing!!
    Midol likes this.

FORT Newbie

Speaking of emotionally immaturity, Jillian alluded to that a couple of years ago in an interview with US Weekly when she said Ed needed to 'grow up'! But Jillian is now hanging around with guys in their early twenties and is dating a guy who is 24 years old, so I wonder how that will work out for her (she is 32). I know there are a lot of women who date younger men and Jillian seems a lot younger than most women her age.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I don't find him attractive at all. He's not UNattractive, but I probably wouldn't look at him twice if I saw him out somewhere...unless it was because I recognized him. If I did recognize him it would probably be "Hey, isn't that Ed from the Bach passed out in that planter in the hotel lobby?"
    Hahahahaha.

How would you be able to tell it was Ed? Were you checking out his rear-end or his mankini? LOL

As for Jillian, as much as I like the girl, she chose the dude she liked the most. And the hottest.

I mean, it could have been David Good. haha

Sometimes we are just meant to be together for very short times. Even though Ed may have caused a lot of pain, in the long run Jillian has bounced back and more. At the very least, she doesn't have to hang out in the BPad. WHEE!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I had a guy in my law school class who reminds me of Ed, not physically, but personality and partying-wise. This guy was so much fun to be around and I loved partying with him. But none of us dated him (well, except for my friend third year, long story how THAT turned out). Love him or hate him, Ed doesn't hide who he is and who he isn't. Anyone who tries to date him knows exactly what they are getting. I actually do think he is attractive, and have since Jillian's season. But knowing what I know about him? Well, he would be a blast to hang out and party with - but no way would I date him!
    Rattus, Living, jucamer and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    I think he and Jaclyn will 'hook up' whenever convenient. A couple of weeks ago, she and Rachel spent the weekend in Chicago celebrating Jaclyn's 28th birthday with Ed and Chris. It seems Ed is more interested in 'playing the field' right now than settling down with one person.

It also appears Ed & Jaclyn will be attending a charity event in Philadelphia on Monday, August 27, along with other Bachelor alumni such as Ty Brown, Sean Lowe, Kacie Lynn Boguskie, Criag Robinson, Michelle Money. There may be others also (such as Graham Bunn), but I have only seen these names mentioned. The charity event is called Diamonds and Denim and is sponsored by Cole and Heidi Hamels. Cole Hamels is a pitcher for the Phillies.

Ed will also be accompanying Michael Stagliano on his acoustic tour to Toronto on September 7 & 8. Don't know if Jaclyn and Rachel will be there or not. Michael has advertised it this way: "with special guests".

Ed wanted to stay out of the spotlight when he was with Jillian, now he seems to be 'milking' it for all that it's worth. I think the main reason is that he has a book to sell -- just like David Good with his Mancode book a couple of years ago! They all try to 'cash in' on their popularity at the moment as it will fade away fast as soon as the show is done airing!!
    Ed is popular? who knew. I bet his book is dreadful
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

So glad Jillian is rid of him - what an ass. He looks like he has a drinking problem to boot.
    A show like this shows ones true colours - boy did he lay it on thick to poor Jillian.

Ed is so damn funny! (the oven mitt!) Glad he told Jaclyn he was sorry...even if she didn't really accept his apology. It was obvious he didn't mean to hurt her. But better he be honest than to play her. She'll learn this in due time...comes with age.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I cannot help myself, I like Ed!! He is so sexy and very pleasant when he doesn't drink too much.
    Jaclyn is too annoying...I really don't like that girl.
    Was so sorry to see Reid go, he was wonderful.
    Jexter, KatesMom and Eastcoastmom like this.

Ed seems pathetically immature. He and Jaclyn and using each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco View Post
    Ed seems pathetically immature. He and Jaclyn and using each other.
    I meant he and Jaclyn are using each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast