Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Jacyln is ugly outside and ugly inside. I couldn't understand how she made it as a Bachlelorette contestant to begin with and now I can't understand why she's on BP. Sorry, I hate to post mean things about people, but she's really mean with all her comments about Blakely. I think she must be extremely jealous of Blakely's looks or something...
    I agree 100% Blakey might be crazy but at least she is nice and when you look at her you don't have the urge to burn your eyes out with white hot poker.
    fireflyer and KatesMom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    It's clear Ed has some issues, but I think he recognizes this show for the smutfest that it is and is willing to give them what they want and enjoy himself. I would much rather watch his stupid, drunken antics than the nasty, mean, shallow, slutty women.
    As much as I when I look at Ed I have to agree. Is he working these days? I'm sure his employer is proud of him

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I don't think they have to stick to the same partners, but apparently Blakely thinks that choosing partners for the first challenge is the same as getting engaged
    LOL - so true! Blakely is driving me nuts and I'm not a guy or her partner. I can only imagine how stifled Chris must have felt!
    J.D. likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Jacyln is ugly outside and ugly inside. I couldn't understand how she made it as a Bachlelorette contestant to begin with and now I can't understand why she's on BP. Sorry, I hate to post mean things about people, but she's really mean with all her comments about Blakely. I think she must be extremely jealous of Blakely's looks or something...
    I agree. Normally when a women cuts down a women about such surface things as looks, it's all about the green eyed monster. Jaclyn is definitely in full bitch mode that's for sure.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quite a disappointing night. Not many people that I care for there and I was so hoping to see Paige stay and nasty Ericka gone. I hated all the rude comments about the fans because who do these people think they are? Some of them and their attitude of being better than they are just makes me want to root for the few fans that are left. I may change my mind next week, but so far I was disappointed in almost everyone except Reid who at least tried to get Paige to stay. My opinion of him may change next week, but for last night he tried. I agree with everyone who said Jacyln is both ugly inside and out. I think Blake was acting like a stalker last night and don't remember her being that way on Ben's season. Maybe I am just forgetting. All in all not a good start.
    nanarama, wannasee and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Quite a disappointing night. Not many people that I care for there and I was so hoping to see Paige stay and nasty Ericka gone. I hated all the rude comments about the fans because who do these people think they are? Some of them and their attitude of being better than they are just makes me want to root for the few fans that are left. I may change my mind next week, but so far I was disappointed in almost everyone except Reid who at least tried to get Paige to stay. My opinion of him may change next week, but for last night he tried. I agree with everyone who said Jaclyn is both ugly inside and out. I think Blake was acting like a stalker last night and don't remember her being that way on Ben's season. Maybe I am just forgetting. All in all not a good start.
    I think Blakeley. is one of the women that always comes across as being so desperate.
    Chirs Harrison made mention in his blog about Erica and the fans. I agreed with him. She is such a ditz, a boring one as well
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-24-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just read an article that said the twins were on Jersey Shore...it was an interview with them and they said they were. Ick.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What really got me was when Erica told that one fan guy that he was ugly & a loser. All I could think was, "You just described yourself, honey."
    wannasee, jucamer, Midol and 2 others like this.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    As much as I when I look at Ed I have to agree. Is he working these days? I'm sure his employer is proud of him
    Ed is self employed. Last I heard he was moving to San Francisco and his tech company was working on some website for people in the entertainment business. I suspect that is why he is doing the show...promote the business with the contacts he has or will develop through the show...including the alumni.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I just read an article that said the twins were on Jersey Shore...it was an interview with them and they said they were. Ick.
    Yes, apparently they were on a few episodes when it filmed in Italy. And apparently the one who is not a virgin spent quite a bit of time with more than one of the male cast members.

Closed Thread