Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

I thought that Paige girl seemed super sweet, why would anyone want to vote her off and keep Erica around?? Are you kidding me, I can't stand her. If Reid and Michael go home then I don't know if I'll keep watching cause I don't really like anybody else. I didn't realize until now what a bunch of disgusting hobags Ben had on his season, no wonder he picked Courtney he really didn't have anyone nice to choose from. And Jaclyn.... normally I won't go after someone for their looks because that's just not nice but where did this girl come from? I thought the Bachelor liked to cast attractive people, in her case teh outside reflects the inside, get her off my screen
    fireflyer and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Okay....so once they choose a partner on the first challenge, are they partners for the duration? Or was Blakely just being a crybaby? I'm confused.

I don't think they have to stick to the same partners, but apparently Blakely thinks that choosing partners for the first challenge is the same as getting engaged
    J.D. and alizarules like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

How old are the twins, when they were talking, I wondered if they had dated anyone.I am sure they think dates are limos and exotic countries. I pity some guy that wants to take them out for a pizza
    The twins are 22, Fanny Mare.

Okay, nobody has mentioned this but did anyone think that Nick, the trainer looked totally different than he had on Ashley's season? I didn't recognize him at all and they kept saying Nick and someone said, "the trainer", but finally it dawned on me who he was. Not only was his hair much more blonde on Ashley's season, but his face looks totally different to me.

Don't remember Jaclyn being such a mean girl on Ben's season but she uttered something that is a REALLY big pet peeve of mine: She was cutting Blakely down to size in one of her talking heads and said something about how Blakely waxes bleep (didn't quite catch the word, but got the drift) for a living and that she (Jaclyn) is a COLLEGE GRADUATE. Now, as a person who has a M.A. degree, I am a staunch believer in higher education, but since when does not being a college graduate make one an inferior person? My dear SO does not have a college degree and believe it or not, I have had several people tell me to my face that they "would never marry someone without a degree." Well, he's made a comfortable living for us and enabled me to stay home and retire from teaching to raise our children. So, I guess you could say Jaclyn is not a favorite of mine!
    Florimel, NEPASue, jacy and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    The twins are 22, Fanny Mare.

Okay, nobody has mentioned this but did anyone think that Nick, the trainer looked totally different than he had on Ashley's season? I didn't recognize him at all and they kept saying Nick and someone said, "the trainer", but finally it dawned on me who he was. Not only was his hair much more blonde on Ashley's season, but his face looks totally different to me.

Don't remember Jaclyn being such a mean girl on Ben's season but she uttered something that is a REALLY big pet peeve of mine: She was cutting Blakeley down to size in one of her talking heads and said something about how Blakely waxes bleep (didn't quite catch the word, but got the drift) for a living and that she (Jaclyn) is a COLLEGE GRADUATE. Now, as a person who has a M.A. degree, I am a staunch believer in higher education, but since when does not being a college graduate make one an inferior person? My dear SO does not have a college degree and believe it or not, I have had several people tell me to my face that they "would never marry someone without a degree." Well, he's made a comfortable living for us and enabled me to stay home and retire from teaching to raise our children. So, I guess you could say Jaclyn is not a favorite of mine!
    Jacklyn was really mouthy at the WTA. I didn't like her from the start. She was cutting Blakeley down even then.
    Thanks for the info on the twins ECM. I things its strange to have them count as one person.

I didn't remember Nick, I had to look him up( again) He looks like he lost weight to me

Chris is listed as the casanova of BP this time
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Don't remember Jaclyn being such a mean girl on Ben's season but she uttered something that is a REALLY big pet peeve of mine: She was cutting Blakely down to size in one of her talking heads and said something about how Blakely waxes bleep (didn't quite catch the word, but got the drift) for a living and that she (Jaclyn) is a COLLEGE GRADUATE. Now, as a person who has a M.A. degree, I am a staunch believer in higher education, but since when does not being a college graduate make one an inferior person?
    Oh, she's always been mean. And yeah, I had to snort with derision at her condescension, but then, I have a grade nine education (as does Mr. Rattus), so I would be inclined to snort at such an attitude .
    mesachick, JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I thought that Paige girl seemed super sweet, why would anyone want to vote her off and keep Erica around?? Are you kidding me, I can't stand her.
    There you go...they want drama. Had to laugh, too, when Michael S. told Reid the guys wanted to keep Donna for "physical" reasons. Blech. This certainly is interesting (another BP newbie, here, so thanks for all the illuminating comments!).
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.

It's clear Ed has some issues, but I think he recognizes this show for the smutfest that it is and is willing to give them what they want and enjoy himself. I would much rather watch his stupid, drunken antics than the nasty, mean, shallow, slutty women.
    alizarules, NEPASue and TV_Junkie like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

This is only Michaels second time on BP and he won the first time.

I just watched the episode because my power went out last night and I missed the first twenty minutes. I can't pick up a show in the middle and watch it...it drives me crazy to do that. Like picking up a book and skipping the first five chapters...ain't happenin'.

I was shocked when I found out the twins were 22. I thought they were more like 15. Not kidding...they act like very young and immature. They are cute as little buttons, though. Wish the guy who outed the noobie alliance hadn't won because I liked the SWAT guy.

Erica..ugh...but she has some seriously funny one liners. But she can go. Blakely...I cannot stand that woman. She is completely bat$**t crazy. Jaclyn is just plain mean and nasty. I barely remember Sarah, but I remember that I don't like her. Jaime is ok...I think she is the prettiest girl in the house this season and Lindzi ....eh....I liked her on Ben's season but not so much on BP. She is very awkward.

I like Michael and Ryan and maybe a couple of the other guys. I find Ed to be funny but he could annoy me rather quickly. Reid seems really sweet, but I don't know because I didn't watch Jillian's season. So I reserve the right to change my opinion about any men that were on her season. Kalon is a toad, but he wasn't as bad on BP as he was on Bachette. Yet. Chris is probably my least favorite. That guy skeeves me out. Although I think he should hook up with Blakely...it wouldn't hurt him to be on the receiving end of that anger for a change. JMO, of course.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Don't remember Jaclyn being such a mean girl on Ben's season but she uttered something that is a REALLY big pet peeve of mine: She was cutting Blakely down to size in one of her talking heads and said something about how Blakely waxes bleep (didn't quite catch the word, but got the drift) for a living and that she (Jaclyn) is a COLLEGE GRADUATE. Now, as a person who has a M.A. degree, I am a staunch believer in higher education, but since when does not being a college graduate make one an inferior person? My dear SO does not have a college degree and believe it or not, I have had several people tell me to my face that they "would never marry someone without a degree." Well, he's made a comfortable living for us and enabled me to stay home and retire from teaching to raise our children. So, I guess you could say Jaclyn is not a favorite of mine!
    I agree with you ECM. And what I tend to notice are the ones who have to brag about their college education are the ones who have done absolutely nothing with it!!

I know I am totally in the minority here, but I love Ed. Yes, the guy is a douche and has a "bit" of a drinking problem. But I will say this - he owns his douchiness! He flat out admitted what he did. He flat out admitted he likes to party and drink. I would never want to date him, but I can respect him for owning his crap! No one who gets into a relationship with him can say they weren't warned!!

I am not really liking any of the women. And the twins? Oh man, all I kept thinking is where is Hugh and how did they get out of the mansion past curfew?
    J.D., alizarules, Rattus and 2 others like this.

Jacyln is ugly outside and ugly inside. I couldn't understand how she made it as a Bachlelorette contestant to begin with and now I can't understand why she's on BP. Sorry, I hate to post mean things about people, but she's really mean with all her comments about Blakely. I think she must be extremely jealous of Blakely's looks or something...
    Midol and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Closed Thread