Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Gah! This is the first time I've watched the show, and I'm so confused! You people know everyone by name - does this mean I have to study?

I also dislike the twins. And Kaylon, of course. And who is the ugly girl who thinks she is queen of the party calling everyone else ugly?

I love the line above that Ed jumped in the pool because he had to pee.

Thanks everyone for babysitting me through this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Gah! This is the first time I've watched the show, and I'm so confused! You people know everyone by name - does this mean I have to study?

I also dislike the twins. And Kaylon, of course. And who is the ugly girl who thinks she is queen of the party calling everyone else ugly?

I love the line above that Ed jumped in the pool because he had to pee.

Thanks everyone for babysitting me through this mess.
    I dont know some of them,( or I have completely forgotten them because they have been off my TV for awhile)

How old are the twins, when they were talking, I wondered if they had dated anyone.I am sure they think dates are limos and exotic countries. I pity some guy that wants to take them out for a pizza

The women all seem very desperate, I don't know if thats all editing.Or, if they really are.
    J.D. likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I, too, was smh the whole time thinking 'These people usually go on tv because they are fame whoooooers yet when they acquire actual 'fans' they insult them and treat them like crapola'? It really goes to show that most of these people probably don't even share one brain cell...... so that begs the question - why am I watching these dbag and dbaggettes?

"Where's the heat??" LOL @ Ed. Wow was he three sheets to the wind or what?
    alizarules, KatesMom and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    "Where's the heat??" LOL @ Ed. Wow was he three sheets to the wind or what?
    Ed and alcohol don't mix. I think he has a big problem.
    fireflyer likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Oh, so few likeable personalities on here... it's going to make it hard to watch, honestly. Much as I enjoy Michael's commentary, he shouldn't be allowed to return since he won already. What's with the previews with him and Rachel?

Nick seemed okay tonight, and I have always liked Reid. None of the girls were really impressive, and some were horrid. I was disappointed in Jamie, because Chris is so darn icky for one thing, and I thought this show would give her a chance to redeem herself for another thing. I guess that's not going to happen! Lindzi's got a screw loose if she's interested in Kalon, Blakely was way too intense and flipping out, Jaclyn was so nasty, Erica and her hair were annoying, the twin thing was so stupid, etc., etc.

And really, Reid, you lost your Miss USA to kiss that odd-looking Sarah? Looks like she acts odd, in the previews, too. Really disappointing.

I feel soooo sorry for Jillian. Ed basically admitted to cheating on her, saying he loves blondes, wasn't ready to settle down before, and acting so stupid tonight. Very embarrassing for him, and by association, for her. Poor girl - hope she finds someone mature and worthy of her.
    Ah I didn't realize it was Sarah he hooked up with (don't remember her) and that's what lost him Kristen. What an idiot
    Last edited by jucamer; 07-24-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    navybelle likes this.

FORT Fan

WHAT in the world, did I just watch?
    J.D. and Madison_2008 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Not sure where to begin with this episode. But I’ll try.

Why are all the women so enamored with Chris, yuck. Didn’t like him on the bachelorette, looks like I will like him less on here. And Blakely please,
    stop with the tears on the first night… he really isn’t worth it.

Ed, oh Ed. Must admit, I don’t like your womanizing ways, but I did like you before tonight. Nothing like bringing an alcoholic on a show
    where so much drinking is done. I hope he gets some help when he leaves the Bachelor pad. At least he provided some entertainment last night….

Paige was the only fan I really liked, and they sent her home. Sad the only reason they kept Donna (was that her name) over Paige was because the men liked her “assets”.

Never was a Reid fan (sorry, I know many loved him)… just something about him bugs me. But was glad he tried to fight for Paige.

Erica – please send her home soon, along with your wannabe Jaclyn.

Lindzi – Kalon, seriously, Kalon??

As for the rest, we’ll see. I don’t even remember some of the guys…
    wannasee, sparklete and Jaceegirl like this.

All I can say is what an embarrassment that Ed is...never liked him in the first place...and I do feel bad for Jillian...that everyone has to see her #1 pick is such a JERK...she should have went with Reid he still seems like he is a sweetheart...especially when you compare him to Ed

Ed, oh Ed. Must admit, I don’t like your womanizing ways, but I did like you before tonight. Nothing like bringing an alcoholic on a show
    where so much drinking is done. I hope he gets some help when he leaves the Bachelor pad

I hope that as well. I knew he had problems but last night he just looked pathetic

I liked Paige, but the guys liked Donna

I don't see what everyone sees in Michael. He's nothing to me, however given the choice between him and creepy Chris. I guess Micheal would win
    TV_Junkie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread