Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/23 Bachelor Pad 3: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I never watched Jillian's season, but I'm familiar with both Ed and Reid.
    Ed definitely appears to have an alcohol problem.
    I don't know if Jilly just went along with him or that she enjoys it too. There are a few you tube videos where they are both publicly intoxicated when they were together. And most of them are at charity events

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I never watched Jillian's season, but I'm familiar with both Ed and Reid.
    Ed definitely appears to have an alcohol problem.
    She hardy drank at all before Ed.That's why her family got so upset when they were together, she totally changed.She appears to be back to normal. Ed on the other hand
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

What adult acts like that? Ed was acting like an 18 year old getting drunk for the first time and trying to impress his friends, it was really sad
    fireflyer and jucamer like this.

That's why I've always liked Jillian - she has a sensible take on things, and I agree with her. Ed is definitely not long-term boyfriend/husband material, but he is fun.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    What adult acts like that? Ed was acting like an 18 year old getting drunk for the first time and trying to impress his friends, it was really sad
    I always want him to watch himself, but that doesnt seem to make a difference. I mean fart jokes, at this age, really?
    fireflyer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There was a video of Ed setting off firecrackers on top of his friends head (within the last 2 years). He is still a fratboy - Grow up already
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    An alcoholic.
    fireflyer, jucamer and Mikesgirl83 like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Do you really think Ed is an alcoholic, KM? I read either in this thread or elsewhere that Ed moved from Chicago to San Francisco to start up a new business. Would an alcoholic be able to meet with potential clients to get them on board? My neighbor was what I called a functional alcoholic. He never drank at work but the minute he came home he drank I don't know how many beers. He was always lots of fun to be around and for me, coming from a family of very moderate drinkers, didn't even recognize at first that my neighbor had a drinking problem. Obviously, there are varying degrees of drinking problems. All I know is for someone who is trying to get a business off and running, he sure looked like a buffoon.

Sigh... oh, Ed, you disappointed me. Especially his mean comment about liking blondes. Still think he's hunky, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Do you really think Ed is an alcoholic, KM? I read either in this thread or elsewhere that Ed moved from Chicago to San Francisco to start up a new business. Would an alcoholic be able to meet with potential clients to get them on board? My neighbor was what I called a functional alcoholic. He never drank at work but the minute he came home he drank I don't know how many beers. He was always lots of fun to be around and for me, coming from a family of very moderate drinkers, didn't even recognize at first that my neighbor had a drinking problem. Obviously, there are varying degrees of drinking problems. All I know is for someone who is trying to get a business off and running, he sure looked like a buffoon.

Sigh... oh, Ed, you disappointed me. Especially his mean comment about liking blondes. Still think he's hunky, though.
    Awwww ECM - I had you until the bolded part -
    BTW likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

There, there, jucamer... hope you feel better!
    jucamer likes this.

Closed Thread