+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BP 3 Cast Announcements and Speculation

BP 3 Cast Announcements and Speculation

Has anyone seen the US Magazine article yet? It lists the contestants for Bachelor Pad 3. Three guesses who one of the contestants will be. LOL

Re: Kalon - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Has anyone seen the US Magazine article yet? It lists the contestants for Bachelor Pad 3. Three guesses who one of the contestants will be. LOL
    I keep forgetting that they are not on the Bachelorette for love, but for a career advancement. Although how far it advances after this show( BP) who knows .Kalon is a good fit
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wonder if he is going to be an ass on it, or if his pal Erica Rose makes a repeat appearance. I also read that Ben and Courtney were approached but they turned it down because they are both still stinging over the way they appeared on The Bachelor. I wouldn't have watched if they were on it, so that's good new to me lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I wonder if he is going to be an ass on it, or if his pal Erica Rose makes a repeat appearance. I also read that Ben and Courtney were approached but they turned it down because they are both still stinging over the way they appeared on The Bachelor. I wouldn't have watched if they were on it, so that's good new to me lol.
    Erica is going to be on as well. Also a "mystery guy" from this season and Ed from Jillian's season. So we have two guys from this season that will be on. I won't be watching it now that I know some people will be there.

ETA: Erica is the blond with the injected lips with the plastic dr daddy and has the tiaras, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Erica is going to be on as well. Also a "mystery guy" from this season and Ed from Jillian's season. So we have two guys from this season that will be on. I won't be watching it now that I know some people will be there.
    Two already? . As for ER.I thought she was busy being a lawyer

Not interested in this all we see is drippy Kalon and whoever else wanted to really be on the BP and not on this show
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    They announced the cast today. A lot of boring people from Ben's season ... Lindsey, Rachael, Blakely, Jamie, Jaclyn, Erica Rose once again who is listed as frienemies with Kalon. There are also some supposed "regular fans" but most seem to have modelling careers and entertainment aspirations. Tony the crying dad from this season is also on...thought he missed leaving his son? Apparently there is another guy from this season that is also going to be on but he is a mystery for now, as I assume he has not been kicked off yet. Nick the trainer from Ashley's season and some Ryan guy from Dee's cast. There are also three guys from Jillian's season...Michael Stagliano, the "winner" Ed, and the one I am the most surprised about is Reid. I am wondering if Ed will bring his green shorts? and if he will tone up before the show? Should be interesting.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    They announced the cast today. A lot of boring people from Ben's season ... Lindsey, Rachael, Blakely, Jamie, Jaclyn, Erica Rose once again who is listed as frienemies with Kalon. There are also some supposed "regular fans" but most seem to have modelling careers and entertainment aspirations. Tony the crying dad from this season is also on...thought he missed leaving his son? Apparently there is another guy from this season that is also going to be on but he is a mystery for now, as I assume he has not been kicked off yet. Nick the trainer from Ashley's season and some Ryan guy from Dee's cast. There are also three guys from Jillian's season...Michael Stagliano, the "winner" Ed, and the one I am the most surprised about is Reid. I am wondering if Ed will bring his green shorts? and if he will tone up before the show? Should be interesting.
    Tony is? LOL what a freaking joke!I also thought he missed his son( boo hoo)
    -Andy Rooney-

I am surprised at Reid, Tony (are we going to have to put up with his crying over his son again?), and Michael. Considering Michael won last year with Holly, I am surprised they let him back again. Not to mention all of his heartbreak over losing Holly, who just married Blake lol. He should be one of the first voted off just for that fact (winning last year) alone. I am wondering who the third guy from this season could be. Ryan feels like a good bet.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

BP 3 Cast Announcements and Speculation

This is the place to discuss the upcoming season of Bachelor Pad - summer, 2012.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: BP 3 Cast Announcements and Speculation

I can't believe Reid is going to be on this raunchy show. I was such a big fan of his (until he started rooting for Michael Vick) and thought he and Jillian made such a good couple (never saw any chemistry with that skeevey Swiderski). And he's going to be on it too - oh jeez..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast