+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BP 3 Cast Announcements and Speculation

Re: BP 3 Cast Announcements and Speculation

Wow, Reid and Ed are going to be on BP3?

I can't stand Ed. Big meat head, he's like Ryan, only sleazier. How many times has Erica Rose been on the show, she was voted least attractive and had eggs pelted at her .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Wow, Reid and Ed are going to be on BP3?
    Apparently Reid has been reading the Ed playbook too.....
    KatesMom likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Re: Kalon - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am surprised at Reid, Tony (are we going to have to put up with his crying over his son again?), and Michael. Considering Michael won last year with Holly, I am surprised they let him back again. Not to mention all of his heartbreak over losing Holly, who just married Blake lol. He should be one of the first voted off just for that fact (winning last year) alone. I am wondering who the third guy from this season could be. Ryan feels like a good bet.
    He is one of the ones that I thought was possible as well. My only hesitation is in his edit. From what I have read about him from people who know him, he is a good guy and also very much about his faith. Sean in his interview said something to the effect that people are misunderstanding him so I think Ryan may not be happy with his edit and that makes me question whether he would do BP. I do think they would ask him though since they have pegged him as one of the controversial guys of the season along with Kalon.

That leaves us the other remaining contestants:

Jeff...possible since he is kind of a hipster type they might cast. Emily seems to be crushing on him and practically begging for him to kiss her, so I suspect he goes far. Seems a little of the shy, serious type, not exactly BP material but you never know. Possible but my gut doesn't think probable.

Sean...hot and wholesome. Another one that Emily seems to like. His emphasis on his faith makes me question whether he would do BP even if asked and frankly I don't think he would be since he doesn't seem to act "wild" enough for MF.

Arie...hot and funny and apparently likes to make out with our Miss Emily. Emily and fan fave and I think would be a riot on BP. I hope it's him if he's not the "winner". Only concern is filming for the BP is a full month this year and he is doing some kind of commentary on Indy races so his schedule would rule him out.

Doug...single dad. Not much humour, kind of a downer. Low on my list, but he does seem to have a bit of a temper so they might cast him just to get him angry. Don't think he would do it because it would set the wrong example to his son.

Chris...according to Emily he is hot...according to me not so much. Haven't really seen much of him since their 1:1date. Possible since he is young and I see no reason as to why he would turn down the opportunity to get drunk and make out with nubile young women, but I really see no personality so if it's him...he is filler and an early bye bye.

John...don't know much about him and neither does anyone else. No drama or general craziness associated with him so why would they cast him? A no for me.

Travis...clearly has a sense of homour from the Shakespear date, not to mention the egg. No drama but pleasant enough filler type for the BP. Possible but not probable.

I clearly have too much time on my hands if I am sitting here and trying to analyse this. Isn't the Bachelor/ette enough of an addiction?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I like your breakdown, Midol.

I am wondering why Reid is going to be on Bachelor Pad. Did he break up with his beauty pageant girlfriend? Wasn't he supposed to get a show on HGTV? Does anyone know if it ever aired? I watch a lot of the shows on HGTV but have never seen it listed.

Getting back to BP... surprised that Michael Stagliano will be on again, and Erica Rose as well. I think they should limit it to one season for each former contestant. I am standing alone, here, I guess in my like for Ed. He and Jillian had smokin' chemistry and as charming and witty as Reid was, to me, Ed was hotter, with the exception that time he wore those unfortunate green swim trunks. I know a lot of folks here can't stand Ed for his cheating ways but he and Jillian did try to make a go of it and lasted a good year, I think. They seemed to be well-matched in temperament and their hard-partying ways. From what I have read out there, as much as the fans have loved Reid, he was not well-regarded in his season by the men there, while Ed was well-liked by all of the guys. Who knows?
    KatesMom and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I like your breakdown, Midol.

I am wondering why Reid is going to be on Bachelor Pad. Did he break up with his beauty pageant girlfriend? Wasn't he supposed to get a show on HGTV? Does anyone know if it ever aired? I watch a lot of the shows on HGTV but have never seen it listed.

Getting back to BP... surprised that Michael Stagliano will be on again, and Erica Rose as well. I think they should limit it to one season for each former contestant. I am standing alone, here, I guess in my like for Ed. He and Jillian had smokin' chemistry and as charming and witty as Reid was, to me, Ed was hotter, with the exception that time he wore those unfortunate green swim trunks. I know a lot of folks here can't stand Ed for his cheating ways but he and Jillian did try to make a go of it and lasted a good year, I think. They seemed to be well-matched in temperament and their hard-partying ways. From what I have read out there, as much as the fans have loved Reid, he was not well-regarded in his season by the men there, while Ed was well-liked by all of the guys. Who knows?
    Yes, Reid and his beauty queen split a few months ago. Apparently he was making out with some woman at the Vegas reunion and this may have had something to do with the demise of the relationship. Don't think so personally as she had already moved out and to another state. Not the best way to keep a relationship going and I think Reid may be just a tad indecisive in real life...sort of like when he was with Jillian...glasses or not?

As for being alone in your love of Ed...nope...I will stand beside you declare myself firmly in the Ed camp. If I had been Jill, he would have been my pick from the get go. I like them a bit stocky as well. I really thought Kyp, as nice as he was and those abs were great, was just too boring for our spunky Jill. I remember that horrid dancing lesson in Spain...Lordy. And as much as I liked Reid, and he really grew on me, and I think her, it was as a friend. The chemistry and humour was all with Ed and they really did try and still seem to be good friends. Oh, how I miss Jillian. She is my favourite Bette and if they ever give a previous Bette another chance...a la Brad, she would be my pick!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    As for being alone in your love of Ed...nope...I will stand beside you declare myself firmly in the Ed camp. If I had been Jill, he would have been my pick from the get go. I like them a bit stocky as well. I really thought Kyp, as nice as he was and those abs were great, was just too boring for our spunky Jill. I remember that horrid dancing lesson in Spain...Lordy. And as much as I liked Reid, and he really grew on me, and I think her, it was as a friend. The chemistry and humour was all with Ed and they really did try and still seem to be good friends. Oh, how I miss Jillian. She is my favourite Bette and if they ever give a previous Bette another chance...a la Brad, she would be my pick!
    Add me to the list of Ed fans. From the first episode that season, he had my eye. Even his techie job is the type I'm attracted to.

Personally I just never got the Michael Stagliano love. Sure he seems like a nice enough guy, but he's always seemed young, immature & just not all that manly. He seemed so pathetic last season & going on again to "find love" makes him seem even more pathetic. Plus I'm just not at all attracted to short guys.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Me three! I like Ed too, although I was not too keen on those green shorts. Jill and Ed had the most chemistry, it's no wonder she picked him.

I wonder who he will team up with in the house, there aren't many good choices. Maybe Rachel? Hope it's not Jaclyn or Erica. Watch him hit it off really well with Lindzi. Then we get to watch Michael get his heart broken again. Hope not.

Anyone else having trouble posting? I can't type in the reply box. I have to copy and paste from notepad.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I personally could not stand Ed. He's the main reason I refuse to watch this season of the Bachelor Pad. He reminds to much of Robert on Everybody Loves Raymond. Now if Ryan is on this season I might have to tune in. I think that between Ed and Ryan there would be so much ego in the room that the others will have to deal with them on a daily basis so that might make it interesting.

Just finding this thread. Count me in as another Ed fan. I always knew Jill would pick him and I followed their relationship when they were together. Whoever said they were well-suited for each other was absolutely correct. From the insider knowledge I had they made an honest go at their relationship for about a year and even remain friends to this day. Ed always reminded me of my one uncle who has a similar job and a similar sense of humor. Guess that's why I was a fan. As for the infamous green shorts, he donated those last year in an auction of other bach related stuff to help raise money for the red cross. Apparently they were auctioned off for $1000. But have no fear, I have a feeling we will see a different pair(s) of short shorts on this season.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast