+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Uh, yes. It is a Finale (3 hours worth per my understanding) and it is over, kaput, finite until TPTB decide to inflict it on us next year.

Enjoy your viewing whether with or or . Don't mind me when I .

CHEERS (with your favorite beverage)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Is there anyone on these shows who is NOT afraid of heights? I know it's scary but I am pretty sure they will be harnessed in pretty well. Michelle's hair looks pretty braided and off her face.

well there seem to be tons and tons of rumors and information going on about tonight's finale and if even HALF of what is being said is true...I think I will skip it all....this show is just falling further and further into the gutter and dragging us down with it....I said as much to CH when I sent him a note told him he needed to escape before he let the Fleissmonster drag him further into the gutter because one day his own children might ask him what happened to his own humanity
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Here's hoping all the hidden contract clauses are now over - and reality begins.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I don't think it's fair that former TB/Bachelorette contestants judge the competition. Allie and Vienna? Hello? Does anyone remember how much Allie despised Vienna on their season?
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Aww, Kirk is a sweetie. Da*n, I really was hoping that they would have a place in the finals. Michael totally deserved to win that competition. I think his break dancing background really helped him.

Graham, too funny. Why the South thought they would win "The War" our feisty men....lol.

Stupid, stupid move, Michael and Holly. Loyalty is one thing but you didn't know these guys from a hole in the wall before you got there. The end goal is the $250, 000 at the end. Whatever means you have to get there you take. They were almost guaranteed a win if they had taken Vienna and Kasey to the finals with them. Oh well.

Wow, this is awkward. Ames can't even look at Jackie.

Erica looks great, she doesn't look like an unmade bed tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast