+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

For those that have watched this show from the get go...I remember at one time they showed it 3 times a year...can't remember if it was Aaron, Firestone and then Trista or if it was Firestone, Blob, and then Merideth

the reason I bring this up is that there seems to be a lot of talk on other websites asking for a 3 season this year that after Ben they want ABC to give Michael a chance to be the bachelor then go onto the bachelorette...just wondering if anyone has heard anything about it..I know they have done it before but it was a really tight schedule and some of them were taping at the same time if I remember correctly
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I wouldn't watch Michael either. I thought he was to needy and wanting attention on Jill's season. I don't think he is a bit good looking. Reminds me of someone who is ADD.
    NEPASue likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I wouldn't watch Michael either. I thought he was to needy and wanting attention on Jill's season. I don't think he is a bit good looking. Reminds me of someone who is ADD.
    I just thought he deserved a chance considering the slimey nasty under handed way ABC and the Fleissmonster treated him
    angelic_one2002 and jucamer like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I still say I want new fresh meat for The Bachelor and the Bachelorette!
    I'm tired of the same old people.
    cantstopwatchin and NEPASue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    For those that have watched this show from the get go...I remember at one time they showed it 3 times a year...can't remember if it was Aaron, Firestone and then Trista or if it was Firestone, Blob, and then Merideth

the reason I bring this up is that there seems to be a lot of talk on other websites asking for a 3 season this year that after Ben they want ABC to give Michael a chance to be the bachelor then go onto the bachelorette...just wondering if anyone has heard anything about it..I know they have done it before but it was a really tight schedule and some of them were taping at the same time if I remember correctly
    I do remember this. But not sure how long DWTS has been in there and has had a fall and a spring season. I don't think they could do 3 shows now. BP fits in perfectly to the 6 week gap there is. There was one DWTS season where there was a ton of contestants - I think that season ran a bit long. Anyway you look at it, it couldn't happen now because DWTS is so popular and they are not going to give up 2 runs of that each year.

The last time they had a Fall season Bachelor was for Prince Lorenzo - five years ago. Since then it has been a Winter Bachelor and a Spring/Summer Bachelorette.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The last time they had a Fall season Bachelor was for Prince Lorenzo - five years ago. Since then it has been a Winter Bachelor and a Spring/Summer Bachelorette.
    If there was a fall Bachelor/Bachelorette, I'd be watching it. I only watched two or three series of DWTS... then I lost interest in it. I try to look at the positives in any situation. Since DWTS is on during the fall, I have two hours each Monday night back to myself! When does the next Bachelor start?
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 09-20-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    If there was a fall Bachelor/Bachelorette, I'd be watching it. I only watched two or three series of DWTS... then I lost interest in it. I try to look at the positives in any situation. Since DWTS is on during the fall, I have two hours each Monday night back to myself! When does the next Bachelor start?
    The first Monday in January - January 2nd, I think?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    The first Monday in January - January 2nd, I think?
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678