+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

I wouldn't worry about Michael too much. He'll probably be engaged to Ella or Melissa soon, lol....he'd be better off going after Erika for the cold hard K but...these people seem to rebound like rubber balls.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I agree. Seems fake.
    Given how quickly he rebounded, oh yeah, Michael knew Holly and Blake were engaged.
    YorkieMom and Fanny Mare like this.

well IMO I think Graham and Michelle should have won...the only reason and this is JMO only is I was thinking that the people were hoping against hope that MIchael would choose to keep all the money and pretty much tell Holly to kiss his A$$ and I personally wish he had

I didn't watch but a friend of mine just called and said Kasey did a really excellent job or seriously ticking Vienna off tonight...lol...now that might have been worth watching...lol..hee hee
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 09-12-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well IMO I think Graham and Michelle should have won...the only reason and this is JMO only is I was thinking that the people were hoping against hope that MIchael would choose to keep all the money and pretty much tell Holly to kiss his A$$ and I personally wish he had

I didn't watch but a friend of mine just called and said Kasey did a really excellent job or seriously ticking Vienna off tonight...lol...now that might have been worth watching...lol..hee hee
    Does anyone know what was up with Ella's nose? Did she have a nose job or something? Her face looked very strange, I barely recognized her. It seemed very swollen and wide.

I think Blake and Holly are very cute together. I loved how Kasey ticked off Vienna by apologizing to Jake. LOL
    NEPASue likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I think Michael knew and faked his surprise ... that is what I read from his reaction.
    Michael wasn't even faking surprise well. If tabloids and other news media had news of Blake and Holly's relationship, how could he not have known?? Why are people feeling so sorry for him anyway? I believe he was the one to break up their relationship, about a year ago. Holly and Blake seem to have good chemistry. They are a cute, fun loving couple. Michael will have no problem finding someone else....if he hasn't already.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuvDucks View Post
    Does anyone know what was up with Ella's nose? Did she have a nose job or something? Her face looked very strange, I barely recognized her. It seemed very swollen and wide.

I think Blake and Holly are very cute together. I loved how Kasey ticked off Vienna by apologizing to Jake. LOL
    Guess you didn't see the link I had posted a few days ago about Ella's plastic surgery. She had a nose job, boob jobs, and 3 liposuctions done by Erica Rose's dad.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/omg-ella-nolan-goes-to-erica-roses-dad-for-5-plastic-surgery-procedures

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Whether he faked it or not he looked pretty broken up about it. I wouldn't put it past the Fleiss monster to tell Blake and Holly to keep it a secret from Michael as they wanted the "big reveal" on the BP2 finale.... just to be cruel and get the reaction they wanted from Michael. Who the heck knows? The whole dang thing is scripted... maybe they were all in on it.

I am planting myself firmly on team Michael because Holly at 28 has been engaged two times before and was involved with, but not engaged to Jesse C, Deanna's former fiance. I don't think she really knows what she wants. And from what has been said about Holly/Michael relationship- they dated, he proposed, she accepted, and then relatively quickly ( a few weeks afterward?) she broke it off with him. Whatever the reasons were, she broke it off first. He still loved her and took her back BUT they did not become engaged again. After a few months of being back together but not engaged, Michael felt it wasn't working and that he could not trust her and he left. BUT she did leave first so obviously she had reservations about whether or not he was the man for her. It was painful to watch BP2 and see how much Michael still cared for/loved Holly. Well, what is done, is done. I hope he finds a nice gal outside of this franchise. I wonder if his twin Stephen will ever marry Deanna.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Guess you didn't see the link I had posted a few days ago about Ella's plastic surgery. She had a nose job, boob jobs, and 3 liposuctions done by Erica Rose's dad.

OMG! Ella Nolan Goes to Erica Rose
    No, sorry, I didn't see that. Thanks for reposting it. Wow, she looks awful, at least her nose does. Wonder how she paid for it...

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I just have to laugh at the interest in this show--pretty much every week post counts decreased and decreased. Wonder what the ratings were like? Hopefully viewership was down because they rigged this to keep Vienna, Kasey and Jake around. Big FAIL!

Jackie looked really upset all night, what was that about? I know it has to be uncomfortable talking about a seemingly promising romance go down the tubes so quickly, but she had an unhappy look even when Blake/Holly got engaged. Perhaps Ames isn't as articulate as he appeared on the Bachelorette?

I'm glad Stag won some money. I knew if it came to sharing it, he would. He's just that kind of guy. Good people do the right thing, even if they've just been kicked in the you know what.

As for the engagement, that seemed fake too. Perhaps to see if Stag would pull a 180....

Erica looked great and was hilarious once again. She could have pulled off that show all by herself. She does make good TV.

As for that whiny Kasey, good riddance. You made your bed, lie in it. Boohoo! The only difference between him and Jake is that Kasey doesn't suffer from short-man syndrome....but more in common than they realize.

Thank goodness this is finally over.

Funny how a camera just happened to be there when Blake proposed to Holly. And he just happened to propose with a Neil Lane ring. I sure hope he let Holly know what kind of life she can expect in SC. It's not going to be a load of fun for her if she is expecting tons of "happening" night life, not to mention our 2 seasons that we have here.........Summer and Winter, forget about the other two. The whole thing was very tacky in my opinion but I am glad that Michael got some money. By the end I was hoping he would be greedy and say he wanted to keep it all for himself. Wonder if Holly and Blake are counting on TPTB to spring for their wedding.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast