+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/12 FINALE! BP2 *West Coast Spoilers*

I think Jake got it right...Vienna tried to milk their breakup for all it was worth..
    (It's called tabloids..)
    Ellen, Eastcoastmom and sparklete like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I had to when Vienna said that Michael and Holly ruined her perfect rose streak - I mean, really??

Kudos to Kasey for apologizing. Vienna will never take responsibility for her actions. I was glad to hear Kirk say there're two sides to every story.

I'm so glad to see Erica looking like a princess again. She's back to being fabulous!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Erica looks absoulutely gorgeous tonight - she is showing all of those people who said she was unattractive!!!

OMG, the audience cheering on Erica's comment about the mansion not being a trailer park - love it!!

ETA to ask how much makeup is Blake wearing tonight?? I swear I can see not only blush but eyeshadow!

EETA - I'm happy for Blake and Holly. It was pretty obvious on their date how much fun they had together. I'm glad they've worked out!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 09-12-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    jucamer likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

OMG will this show end? This is painful.

I cannot believe Holly didn't tell Micheal about being engaged to Blake until they were on the show. That certainly doesn't make her look good. And the smug smirk on Blake's face at Micheal's discomfort makes me want to punch him.
    sclilred1 and JavaJo like this.

I think the show has sunk to a new low. I've accepted that it's trashy. I've accepted that it exploits women in bikinis and all that. But to hit Michael with the news of the engagement like they did was the worst I've seen. Michael handled it with such grace. My heart broke for him.

I think Michael knew and faked his surprise ... that is what I read from his reaction.
    YorkieMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I think Michael knew and faked his surprise ... that is what I read from his reaction.
    I agree. Seems fake.
    YorkieMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    I agree. Seems fake.
    I definitely hope that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I think the show has sunk to a new low. I've accepted that it's trashy. I've accepted that it exploits women in bikinis and all that. But to hit Michael with the news of the engagement like they did was the worst I've seen. Michael handled it with such grace. My heart broke for him.
    thats the reason I have decided to stop watching the show is now in the gutter and its like it is now specializing in emotional abuse on someone and they are doing everything in their power to be just downright cruel to someone now...like I said I don't know how CH could be a part of it..I USED to think more of him than that...thought he had more morals than to sink to these levels and as I said I know one day his own children will ask him how he could partake in such behavior and where were his own morals and humanity
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast