+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Spoiler Free Zone

Sorry I'm late with this. Enjoy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

awwwwwwwwwww no one in the house likes Blake mmmmmmm..wonder why you crud eating slimeball...well no one except Holly and since I view them both as major players and personally don't think either of them know what being faithful to someone is..JMO...I say they deserve each other....

Graham and Michelle set up at lot of it...is that cheating since they decided on numbers and names before hand..mmmmmm...coming close to crossing the line..I notice Graham keep scratching his nose I wonder is that is a cue

on another note did everyone get the AT&T commerical of the dad acting like a teenager...that has been the best part of all night so far...lol
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 09-05-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Is verybody barbequing?

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    Is verybody barbequing?
    not me..lol..but it has rained here for the last 3 days thanks to the hurricane or tropical storm which ever it was

gotta love Erica at least she admitted the truth during the game thats one of the reasons I like her so much she just lays it out there without holding back and tells it like it is....dog gone it though she made too much sense when talking to Michael about who he should be mad with..even I have to admit that..but I still think Blake is a slug crud slimeball

quote of the night.."this is a mansion not a trailor park"

I have been thinking Kasey was Vienna's whooping dog interesting to see him telling her to behave and telling us she doesn't act this way without cameras...mmmmmmm....fame ho both her and Jake
    fireflyer and sclilred1 like this.

So who is crazier Vienna or Kasey? Those two are a disaster. Can't understand why they have so much loyality with some of the others in that house.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Ok, it looks like no one is watching this show anymore and I'm sort of ashamed that I am...

that date with Michelle and Graham looks like the same date she had with Brad. What they did in the game was cheating but it was a brilliant strategy.

I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with some sort of saline after just watching that exchange with Kasey and Vienna. Good lord, you can see how she provokes men and gads he is just beyond understanding...those two are some kind of craziness together. Hopefully one of them leaves and Blake gets to stay. Not that he deserves to but Erica is right, Holly is being just as bad.

Erica's strategy is not going to work, Blake can hardly stand her...
    Last edited by Tobi; 09-05-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    ButterflyFaery and sclilred1 like this.

OMG Erica LMAO TMI g/f TMI
    alizarules and sclilred1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Ok, it looks like no one is watching this show anymore and I'm sort of ashamed that I am...

that date with Michelle and Graham looks like the same date she had with Brad. What they did in the game was cheating but it was a brilliant strategy.

I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with some sort of saline after just watching that exchange with Kasey and Vienna. Good lord, you can see how she provokes men and gads he is just beyond understanding...those two are some kind of craziness together. Hopefully one of them leaves and Blake gets to stay. Not that he deserves to but Erica is right, Holly is being just as bad.
    all I am gonna say about Vienna and Kasey is from my point of view from what I have seen on the tv is it is not a healthy relationship
    alizarules and sclilred1 like this.

Holly is so bad.... that was funny - her walking around in the bikini.Oh man so adolescent!

wow this season..they have completed changed my views of Michelle (in a good way) and Holly and Blake (in bad ways)

Michelle and Graham...never saw that coming and never would have expected it or even guessed at it
    Shoepie and sclilred1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast