+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    So, are we pumped about the 3 hour show tonight? Nah, I didn't think so. One hour show tonight at 8 followed by a 2 hour finale. I can't quite remember what happened at last year's finale other than the show bringing the contestants back and lots of questions and the final two couples on the hot seat. They are really, really going to have lots of filler in those 2 hours, I bet. I hope I can stay awake!
    3 hours? wow..I think that would mean its on until midnight here.No thanks, I can read it here tomorrow.

I dvr'd it then watched it over 3 nights. Had to stay off here b/c I didn't want to find out who the winners were. Can't say I'm not going to miss the show; I think I like it more than Bach/ette & hope we have BP every year. I just wish they would reach back to seasons past Deanna's more often, or maybe most of those people have moved on to better things and are not available. It's just cool to see romances bloom when that is not the goal of the show.
    BTW likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I too think I liked BP2 better than the regular Bachelor/ette ones. Too many people involved, for too long, before some interesting romance begins. It helps that some of the guys and gals are already familiar to us in BP, and familiar with each other. That probably helps make any romantic connections blossom faster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456