+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Just wondering: why is Ella a "single mother"....and so desperate as if the world will end if she doesn't win a game show..she needs a plan B. All the best to her and I really mean that, but....

I like Blake with Holly better than Mike, they laugh and Blake seems totally smitten and enchanted but I think he is in just as vulnerable a position as Mike is. I think Mike should leave her alone. She should stop trying to please him if she is done with him. Sending Blake home should have left a huge impression on Blake, sends a confusing message to Mike. This must be a miserable situation for all three of them but the thing is having two men in love with you is pretty heady stuff and can make a girl do some crazy things, it's a high that's hard to give up and like a drug something that one keeps coming back to and pushing it further and further. For her own good she should voluntarily leave. That would have made more sense than sending Blake home.
    alizarules and fireflyer like this.

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Would love to see Ella and Kirk win this, but doubt it will happen.
    Great strategy on the part of Michelle and Graham.
    I just don't really like either one of them. I think Michelle's trying to play the role of the "good girl" this season, but then she turns around and plays heavy kissy face with Graham. What example is she setting now for her kid?

Holly's prancing around the kitchen in her bikini in front of Blake seemed right in line with how classless this girl actually is. What is she....in high school??!!

Words cannot adequately express my feelings, or lack thereof, about Vienna!!

I miss Erica. She made this show funny.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Not to mention Michelle straddling over Brad at the beach last season......LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Just wondering: why is Ella a "single mother"....and so desperate as if the world will end if she doesn't win a game show..she needs a plan B . . .
    Yeah like a work ethic and a job!
    NEPASue and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Mmm hmmmm. And Dave Good. She's been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while it seems.

Oh, who am I kidding? She IS the bottom of the barrel.
    That may be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Sorry to see Erika go. rooting for Michelle/Graham or Ella/Kirk.

So happy to get a chance to see Kirk's sense of humor.

Will reiterate what many said:

Erika's aggression was not attractive, but mainly because he was so NOT interested.

Blake and Holly should get together, and yes, the swimsuit thing was childish.

Michael needs to move on. and gets therapy, plus he has a serious nervous twitch, that cheek chewing thing is serious.

Just wondering: why is Ella a "single mother"....and so desperate as if the world will end if she doesn't win a game show..she needs a plan B. All the best to her and I really mean that, but....
    Thank you for saying this. I feel very much the same. Yes, it's an unfortunate situation but you (Ella & other single moms) are not a victim. It came about because of your choices....maybe as simple as choosing someone unsuitable for marriage/parenthood.....If women want to be treated as equals to men, then they can't act like they are helpless and should get a job that provides for her and her child as best as she can. There are a lot worse situations.

I like Blake with Holly better than Mike, they laugh and Blake seems totally smitten and enchanted but I think he is in just as vulnerable a position as Mike is. I think Mike should leave her alone. She should stop trying to please him if she is done with him. Sending Blake home should have left a huge impression on Blake, sends a confusing message to Mike. This must be a miserable situation for all three of them but the thing is having two men in love with you is pretty heady stuff and can make a girl do some crazy things, it's a high that's hard to give up and like a drug something that one keeps coming back to and pushing it further and further. For her own good she should voluntarily leave. That would have made more sense than sending Blake home.
    Blake and Holly are perfect for each other because both of them are immature and not ready for a serious relationship.
    I think Mike is far more mature and wants a permanent relationship...the problem is he picked the wrong girl to fall for.
    I don't know what Holly has but she, like others I've known, are like magnets to guys and she knows exactly what's she's doing. She's stringing them both along just because she can!!!
    Vonna, NEPASue and norealityhere like this.

FORT Fogey

I like Michele and understand ducking the kissing contest but hugging and kissing Graham on camera. Falling for a man and kissing him is totally fine and very different. It is about her morals and feeling good about how she behaves. She will not let her daughter watch this show! Vienna and Kasey are X rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Thank you for saying this. I feel very much the same. Yes, it's an unfortunate situation but you (Ella & other single moms) are not a victim. It came about because of your choices....maybe as simple as choosing someone unsuitable for marriage/parenthood.....If women want to be treated as equals to men, then they can't act like they are helpless and should get a job that provides for her and her child as best as she can. There are a lot worse situations.
    ITA with this! When she was whining about needing the $$ for her son, I said "so get a job!" Had she not whined so much about it, I'd want her to win. I have nothing against her; I think she is beautiful & classy but COME ON!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    ITA with this! When she was whining about needing the $$ for her son, I said "so get a job!" Had she not whined so much about it, I'd want her to win. I have nothing against her; I think she is beautiful & classy but COME ON!
    I thought Ella was the one whose husband died in a plane wreck or something...or was that someone else (not Emily I know what happened to her) but I remember from a previous season of the Bachelor one of the contestants who had a child the husband died...was that Ella?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast