+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/5 Show Thread Episode 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

yep, the man code, never monkey with someone else's monkey.
    Shoepie, sclilred1 and sparklete like this.

FORT Fan

Michael needs to realize that Holly is no prize, what a cold hearted, fickle, skank. I hope he gets over her. Holly and Blake deserve each other

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses View Post
    I am watching, just working too. Did everyine else hear Kasey say that Viena slept with Wes? Guess Gia wasn't wrong.
    Mmm hmmmm. And Dave Good. She's been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while it seems.

Oh, who am I kidding? She IS the bottom of the barrel.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 09-05-2011 at 10:22 PM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I missed the first half of the episode...what happened with Michelle and Graham?

Quote Originally Posted by berrygood View Post
    I missed the first half of the episode...what happened with Michelle and Graham?
    They got a helicopter ride to a preview of a movie coming out "I don't know how she does it" they got to watch it in a pool....saw a side of Graham we have never seen IMO..he really seems to like her and she really seems to like him...I have to wonder if 1 or the other is playing the "game" though...we've hardly see Graham at all this season which doesnt' surprise me since he has always been so quite but seeing him interested in a girl is a new experience we all know he didn't feel it for Deanna even though she was panting for him...I was just caught off guard by Graham and Michelle...never saw it coming and would never have guessed that the 2 of them would hit it off in a romantic way...I saw them making a good team to play this game..but I really didn't expect romance
    sclilred1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    yep, the man code, never monkey with someone else's monkey.
    and Kasey's mistake was not understanding how deeply Graham holds that man code...I would like to see Ella and Kirk in the finals but my gut tells me that is just not gonna happen...I know they all have stories ..and I can empthazie with both Ella and Michelle as being single parents...as for Holly, Blake, Kasey and Vienna I couldn't give a rats behind what their stories are....Michael is the one I feel for and I hope he moves on soon and realizes that he deserves better than the skank..I'm sorry but IMO she sunk to a new low tonight and she is quickly getting to the bottom of that barrel with Vienna...I hope the rumors I am hearing that she is moving to SC are untrue cause personally I don't want her skanky self in the south ...she gives all women a bad name IMO
    sclilred1 and sparklete like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I don't even know why these people go on this show. Why bother when it is rigged for only certain people who the producers want around for the ratings. Poor Ella and Kirk, they never, ever had a shot at the money because they aren't drama-filled or severely dysfunctional.

While I thought Erica added some hilarity to the show, seeing her practically beg Blake to sleep with her was painful to watch. She is not one of the best looking people in this franchise, but still--have some self-respect.

I don't get why Holly keeps asking Michael why he didn't come back in the 3 months since their break up. She ended their engagement first!! And doesn't understand why he couldn't totally jump on board when she came back a few days later saying what a mistake she had made? I just love how she tries to justify her selfishness and self-centeredness by placing all the blame on him. IMHO she was not committed to the relationship anymore at that point because bachelorette fresh meat was just around the corner.

Kasey is a grade A creeper. Never liked him and can't stand him on this show, but tonight was a whole new ball game. Very passive-aggressive and controlling. No wonder he hates Jake so much--he sees traits in Jake that Kasey himself possesses. Classic.

I don't get Michelle at all. She says that she wants to set a good example for her daughter, yet she continues to get involved with this franchise. She didn't want to participate in the kissing contest which is fine, because that is kinda gross. Yet she is fine with making out with a guy in a pool, turning down the over night date but in season previews she was shown climbing into bed with Graham.
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I thought Blake played it very cool with Erica tonight. He wasn't interested in her, and didn't lead her on. I think he and Holly have a good chemistry. Love to hear them laugh together. I think that's more than she could do with Michael. It doesn't mean they will be a couple, but it's a good beginning if you can have a good time together. Michael shouldn't complain. He's had plenty of chances to make Holly's and his relationship permanent.
    Tobi and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    They got a helicopter ride to a preview of a movie coming out "I don't know how she does it" they got to watch it in a pool....saw a side of Graham we have never seen IMO..he really seems to like her and she really seems to like him...I have to wonder if 1 or the other is playing the "game" though...we've hardly see Graham at all this season which doesnt' surprise me since he has always been so quite but seeing him interested in a girl is a new experience we all know he didn't feel it for Deanna even though she was panting for him...I was just caught off guard by Graham and Michelle...never saw it coming and would never have guessed that the 2 of them would hit it off in a romantic way...I saw them making a good team to play this game..but I really didn't expect romance
    Thanks! I have to admit, a romantic pairing between those two never occurred to me.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but I was really impressed with Ella when she went to talk to Holly..she didn't cry..she didn't beg and tell her story...she was a total class act more concerned about Holly...whom I am sorry to say Ella doesn't deserve your symthay..but you were a lady and a class act all the way....you deserve a good man to help you raise your son if that is what you want to take some of the burden from you and I trully hope you find it
    Shoepie, sclilred1, JavaJo and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast