+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    I think there's always at least 3 sides to every story. So, IMO, probably both Michael and Holly share some fault.
    However, just based on what we're seeing / hearing, Holly seems to be saying different things to Michael than she is saying in her PI's.
    I find that troublesome.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,374

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    I couldn't help but notice that during Michael & Holly's conversations, something clearly wasn't being said. They both seemed to be very conscious of the cameras & watching their words. Maybe so as not to say something about what really happened that the don't want to be public knowledge.
    Now granted, this is only my own conjecture, but I wonder if maybe another guy was involved in the initial breakup, & then Holly realized that she made a mistake chosing the wrong guy. This would explain the references to "not trusting her", & her "hurting" him, & him "not loving her anymore". Also, in him maybe realizing he really wasn't over her, even with the whole hurt/not trusting thing.
    I agree that Holly is clearly not ready to give up what's out there, even if she does still love Michael. I think he may be the Boyfriend in Reserve.
    These 2 are definitely not ready for marriage or even engagement. There's some growing up still to do.
    sclilred1 and Dragonlady like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  3. #63
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I couldn't help but notice that during Michael & Holly's conversations, something clearly wasn't being said. They both seemed to be very conscious of the cameras & watching their words. Maybe so as not to say something about what really happened that the don't want to be public knowledge.
    Now granted, this is only my own conjecture, but I wonder if maybe another guy was involved in the initial breakup, & then Holly realized that she made a mistake chosing the wrong guy. This would explain the references to "not trusting her", & her "hurting" him, & him "not loving her anymore". Also, in him maybe realizing he really wasn't over her, even with the whole hurt/not trusting thing.
    I agree that Holly is clearly not ready to give up what's out there, even if she does still love Michael. I think he may be the Boyfriend in Reserve.
    These 2 are definitely not ready for marriage or even engagement. There's some growing up still to do.
    She said Blake was the first date she had been on in the 3 months since they parted.

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm still shaking my head as to why they refuse to get rid of Kasey and Vienna or at least one of them. And Kasey saying he is running the house....sadly, it's true.
    All of them must be horrified and embarassed as they watch this along with us. We will see some comments when this is over to reflect that. Huge back stepping is coming! And justifying why them kept them as long as they did.....blah, blah, blah.

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,307

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm still shaking my head as to why they refuse to get rid of Kasey and Vienna or at least one of them. And Kasey saying he is running the house....sadly, it's true.
    I still maintain that they will be the power couple that won't win. They are the face of the alliance. They are the ones everyone is hating. I think for those that are in their alliance, they are perfectly content to let them be the ones everyone hates. Remember, most of these people saw the first show and know that they will be voting the winner at the end. Who wouldn't want to go up against Kasey and Vienna in the end? At this point, I would say just about everyone else would be a lock to win over the two of them. They will go far and they will carry the others with them. But they will not win, unless something really funky happens.

  6. #66
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,196

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Chris Harrison's Blog is now posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,938

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She said Blake was the first date she had been on in the 3 months since they parted.
    That is true. Holly did say that. However, she did not explain if she had dated right after she called off the engagement or not. That was not 3 months ago. She also has not said if she dated while engaged to Michael. I would wager that if she did date during that time that she would not announce it on national tv for folks to see her as "that kind of woman".

  8. #68
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,074

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    I am not enamoured by Micheal.He seems nice, but really he doesn't seem like her type. Shrugging, if its love okay, it will work itself out.If not, it wont. I fell asleep I was so bored last night.I did see Vienna on another show with Kasey, they seemed happy. They have moved on from Fake.Everyone should be happy, so lets hope they are.Life is short to mess around.


    Is there a DW the odd ones thread?( DWTS) seems like a funny group.Might give it a miss this year

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,284

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Michael, Holly and Blake are similar to three students that were in one of my high school classes. One girl like a certain guy, but he was only interested in another girl. It was like that for the entire semester. That is similar to Michael liking Holly and Holly liking another guy. I think that situation is common, ordinary. Michael, Holly and Blake don't have larger than life personalities
    Fanny Mare likes this.

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    That is true. Holly did say that. However, she did not explain if she had dated right after she called off the engagement or not. That was not 3 months ago. She also has not said if she dated while engaged to Michael. I would wager that if she did date during that time that she would not announce it on national tv for folks to see her as "that kind of woman".
    I don't understand why this matters. When one breaks up, dating is something that is okay to do. Given the glimpse we have seen of her I doubt she had an affair. Just a hunch.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.