+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    why is Holly blaming everything on Michael....didn't she dump him first then come running back and then Michael wasn't sure because she was acting wishy washy and thats why he broke it off the 2nd time..he was scared she was gonna break his heart again...I don't like the way Holly is playing Michael and yes I think she is keeping him on that string in reserve just in case things don't work with Blake...I think and this is JMO that maybe Holly is one of these women that can't be without a man
    I was thinking the exact same thing during her little PI. She broke off the engagement and now she says she doesn't trust him? Give me a break, I was rooting for these two to work it out but now I think Michael is better off without that whishy, washy skank.
    sclilred1 likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Melissa was booted.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Melissa was booted.
    Thank you.

I wonder if Michael's feelings for Holly changed after watching these new episodes of Bachelor Pad 2? I hope so because he deserves someone better and who will truly appreciate him, not someone like Holly who says she thinks they were not meant to be together. Poor Michael, she's not that into you as you are into her. I hope you saw how much she's into Blake.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    why is Holly blaming everything on Michael....didn't she dump him first then come running back and then Michael wasn't sure because she was acting wishy washy and thats why he broke it off the 2nd time..he was scared she was gonna break his heart again...I don't like the way Holly is playing Michael and yes I think she is keeping him on that string in reserve just in case things don't work with Blake...I think and this is JMO that maybe Holly is one of these women that can't be without a man
    From what I have gotten from Michael and Holly's PIs, Michael didn't break up with Holly for being wishy washy --- he dumped her --- told her he didn't love her, would never get back together and seems as if he only changed his mind once on Bachelor Pad.

FORT Fogey

I think they gave Holly a pretty good edit. They could have made it seem like she was a real sleaze, but instead, they portrayed her as being really torn. In her final pi when she said it's too late for her and Michael, I think she was being truthful. They are so somber together. As much as Michael says he just wants to laugh with her, they never laugh together any more. I don't think they'll ever get that back. Sad, but true. While Blake is probably not right for her either, she does need to move on. And so does Michael. And it does seem like he only really wants her back when he's about to lose her.

Holly said in an episode a few weeks ago that their last months together were awful, he just totally withdrew and took her for granted. I think she's right to be afraid that if they got back together, the same thing would happen. I like them both, but I don't see laughter and good times in their future.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fogey

Melissa is such a trainwreck. Even as she was being booted off, she was blaming everyone else -- from Blake, saying it was all his fault, to William, saying he started a Domino's effect. She has zero ability to take responsibility for her actions -- including both her poor judgment in guys and her lack of control over her emotions. People wanted her out because they couldn't stand being around her any more, even though they pitied her. I think it will be years before she's stable enough to attract a serious relationship. I wonder how she keeps a job (if she has one.)

I hope Kasey got embarrassed watching tonight's show and all the girls talking about his bad breath. He's another unstable loser and completely delusional about both his skill and worth as a player. Vienna will walk all over him in the coming months. She's no more likely to marry him than she is Jake -- especially if her and Kasey don't win the $250k.
    sclilred1 likes this.

We've all known a Holly at one time or another. Although not truly beautiful, they have something that really appeals to men and usually she knows it. Holly-types use men. Always have at least on a string because they can't have none. They never knew which/who they want so always keep a spare (or more) just in case. I could be wrong but Michael seems like a really decent, stand up guy and I think he really loves her. I hate to see him get hurt....and he will be! but he deserves better than Holly. If Holly were a guy and had a belt, she'd have lots and lots of notches on it and I doubt she's anywhere close to being done collecting admirers.
    ButterflyFaery and sclilred1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    From what I have gotten from Michael and Holly's PIs, Michael didn't break up with Holly for being wishy washy --- he dumped her --- told her he didn't love her, would never get back together and seems as if he only changed his mind once on Bachelor Pad.
    Yep. She cannot trust that he will not bail on her again. He had 3 months to call, apologize and profess his love, but no. What he is saying now is too little too late. I totally understand her position. She said their relationship was too hard and didn't trust it could get better. She is better off starting fresh with Blake. If she is to be with Michael down the line, she needs to be on solid ground and make an informed decision, having their past further behind them.
    scoot13 likes this.

Someone needs to tell Michael that the "fauxmo comb over" is not the best look when you are balding. I really feel for him because he seems in pain and anxious but I think it is more a result of the situation than anything else. In your real setting the feelings probably wouldn't be as intense.

Also it is easy for me to yell at the television but what will it take for people to stop being so loyal to Vienna and Kasey?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread