+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 8/29 BP 2 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Gross, Blake won the kissing contest by a large number of votes. Ughh, I wonder if the girls knew they were voting for him?

Kudos to Michelle for pulling herself out of the competition. Did they say why? Personally, I don't think I could do it, that is WAY too many varieties of saliva in 5 minutes. I just couldn't stomach it.
    Michelle said she pulled herself out because of her 6 year old daughter ..can't say I blame her wouldn't want the kids at school making fun of my child and saying that your mom acted like a HO

guess what I am trying to say is that sometimes when you are a parent you have to realize that things you do can affect your child...IMO Michelle is the one that has gone a long way to cleaning up her image this season...Jake just made himself look worse

and Blake is a MAN HO
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 08-29-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    NEPASue likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Hey, they never showed any clips of Graham in the kissing competition at all.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Details please ECM! Are they blindfolded and required to figure out who is kissing who? I have no TV!
    Yes, the guys were lined up one by one and numbered 1-6. Each girl went up, blindfolded, and got kissed starting with #1. The guys only gave Vienna a peck as they were mindful of Kasey. All of the guys except Blake did the same to Holly. When Blake approached Holly he gave her a doozy of a kiss. Blake was voted best kisser by the girls.

Girls turn to kiss and Michelle took herself out of the contest b/c of her young daughter. All the girls gave Kasey a peck and said he had the worst breath. Holly made a disparaging remark about Erica Rose saying she had big 'fish lips'. Erica was giving it all she had. Ella was voted best kisser by the guys.

Ella and Blake each got a rose and were safe. They each had to choose a person for a romantic date. On their date they can decide whether or not to give that person a rose to keep them safe.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Whoa! Ella saw her dad MURDER her mom when she was a kid! Can't imagine what that does to a person's ability to trust family, trust men, to feel safe... for the rest of your life, you have a piece missing and you have evidence of true hate in your memory.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Ella and Kirk going on a hot air balloon ride!!! Wheee!!!! I'm so jealous!!!

forget it Blake you signing your own death warrent

Quick, hide the knives! Blake is taking Holly on their date!

Blake wins the kissing contest, gets to choose 1 girl for a 1-on-1 date. Melissa and Erica both offer him their evening. When Blake stands up to announce he choice, he blabbers a bunch about why he plays the game differently than others, and that he wants to win, blah blah blah, and then chooses Holly.

He IS a cocky bugger.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Quick, hide the knives! Blake is taking Holly on their date!
    to be fair though..he was leading Melissa on big time just like Holly is leading Michael on again and all I can say to both of them is that KARMA is a B****
    sclilred1 and sparklete like this.

Pinkie swear? Well, I believe that is legal and binding, is it not ?

+ Reply to Thread