+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Chris Harrison's Blog is now posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I hate to say this, but of the 3 of them, I dislike Jake the least.
    Don't know if I can take much more of Vienna and Kasey.
    And, poor Michael. I think Holly leads him on a lot.

How wonderful was it to see Brett Michaels and he looks great!!
    cantstopwatchin and jucamer like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Chris just tweeted "Tune in to next weeks #BachelorPad to see what happened after I said "Kasey"!!!" So they are saving it. Must be a doozy. Chris' blog also confirms Jake went home, Chris blames it on his having giving Vienna the rose when he won.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I hate to say this, but of the 3 of them, I dislike Jake the least.
    Don't know if I can take much more of Vienna and Kasey.
    And, poor Michael. I think Holly leads him on a lot. How wonderful was it to see Brett Michaels and he looks great!!
    Totally agree about Jake vs. Kasey. I really disliked Jake as Bachelor but he's so much more stable than Kasey. I think Kasey has a screw loose.
    NEPASue and sparklete like this.

Has anyone else noticed that Vienna has been wearing that promise ring on her middle finger of her left hand for a while now? I know that she had it on for sure during last weeks show. So why are Chris and the powers that be trying to make us think that he just gave it to her?

I got rather ticked at Holly during this "episode". Seems like she was wanting to hear that Michael missed her and was seeming to want to get back together only to have Holly say in her PIs that she doesn't feel that belong together. Really seems like she is using him and his feelings for her.

Vienna and Kasey are a match made in hell. Seems like they both love to use other people to get what they want. I really hope that Chris and the powers that be were screwing with the viewers when they made it seem like Jake was leaving after the rose ceremony. I don't like Jake that much but at least with him you know what you are getting. Vienna manipulates people to much and Kasey is just a total tool.

Graham appears to be pulling the same type of stunt with Michelle that he did with DeAnna. He can't seem to make up his mind what he wants and appears to be afraid of any type of commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1
    [B
    I got rather ticked at Holly during this "episode"[/B]. Seems like she was wanting to hear that Michael missed her and was seeming to want to get back together only to have Holly say in her PIs that she doesn't feel that belong together. Really seems like she is using him and his feelings for her.

Graham appears to be pulling the same type of stunt with Michelle that he did with DeAnna. He can't seem to make up his mind what he wants and appears to be afraid of any type of commitment.

I totally agree with both. I do think Holly still has feelings for Michael, but I think she's totally using him here.

I cannot understand what women see in Graham. I don't really find him attractive at all and I think he's just a player.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 08-23-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Did anyone else notice they showed the rose pinned on Graham before they showed Michelle giving it to him? They were talking, it was on his chest. Then a minute later, Michelle went to get the rose and give it to him.
    I just watched in now and came on here to see if anyone else noticed it too. Bad editing.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

wow! How weird is it watching Vienna going through another awkward relationship on TV? That girl creates the $hitstorm she loves to complain about. Yet doesn't see what she is doing wrong? I had to laugh when she said to Kasey "I hope that isn't an engagement ring" My verdict? These two are only dating because they wanted to be on bachelorpad.

Holly/Michael. Something hinky going on with those two as well. She comes across as being really unsure about their relationship, yet she was in it. She described herself as a commitment-phobe in the first episode and now she is saying she was working on the relationship, while Mike was checked out. Ummm, make up your mind. She is more like Vienna than I thought, but since she can still say nice things about her ex she isn't coming across as such a witch. (Except the editors are making her come across as wishy-washy and kinda dumb)

Blake doesn't seem too bright. Pick the one emotionally unstable woman to align with, put the moves on her and then wonder why it blows up in your pretty face?

Kirk. Oh my. I thought he was a smart guy until tonight. At best, he was playing for 7th or 8th place. If he really wanted a shot at the money, voting out Kasey was his best shot. It really is too bad these people are too stupid to vote out the couples.

I no longer wonder why these people are mostly single and looking for love on national TV.....

FORT Fogey

The producers could have fixed it so that Jake got the rose for being the best synchronized swimmer, couldn't they? Kasey and Vienna are unpleasant to watch.

FORT Fogey

I was disappointed to read Jake went home. I went to bed thinking the end was a fake out. I have grown to like Jake a little. Maybe it is more accurate to say he shines above Kasey and Vienna, which is damning with faint praise, really. I do not think he is a bad guy; I don't buy the abuse story one bit. If anyone was emotionally abused in that relationship it was Jake. We see how Vienna is in a relationship; I doubt she was different with Jake.

I have come to adore Michele Money! She is smart, wise and solid. Her only fault, so far, is siding with Vienna and Kasey. I think she and Graham can win this. Neither have ruffled any feathers and Michele has become a good confidant and council for many.

It will be interesting to see how Kasey and Vienna get along with their shared enemy gone. What will be the focus now? It will be interesting to see because I do not think that Vienna will be happy their goal has been achieved. I believe their drama will bring everyone down and they will become targets very quickly. They will have to rid the house of Crazytown first, however. Melissa, what is wrong with you?

Holly said she did everything she could to make her relationship with Michael work and he did not show up to work with her. She said she loved him but still had anger about this. I totally get it. She is sincerely torn. Can she trust him to do what he could not before? Has he changed since they parted? He is in love with her and wants her back but if she complies what will their relationship be like? She doesn't want a replay of the past and it is difficult to trust that things will be different. She is wise to be hesitant.

Ella is a nifty woman. She is centered and playing a good game, very quietly. I love Erica Rose! Quirky but smart.

I do not understand why Chris thinks that Jake giving Vienna the first rose was the reason he did not survive this vote. He sees more than we do so there must be something there. For me, facts read. Break up the power couple. And send a drama master packing. There is something very wrong with Kasey.

My favorite part was Vienna saying, I hope that is not an engagement ring! Kasey was stupid to present that in a box allowing for that misunderstanding. Who wouldn't assume that possibility? Just show her the damn ring so she gets it immediately. I don't know why I even think he is capable of rational thought. My bad.

As the cast watches this show along with us I would love to hear what everyone thinks. No one knew that Kasey and Vienna's goal was to discredit Jake by lying and trash talking him in every possible moment. Are they shocked? Are they friends with them now?
    Last edited by Shoepie; 08-23-2011 at 04:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread