+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Well, Jake is nothing if not persuasive... I wouldn't have thought anyone could talk Melissa down from that 50-story window ledge.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

You got that right, fireflyer. Did you see Melissa's big old grin when she left the restroom after talking with Jake? Boy, that girl can experience a full range of emotions pretty quickly. She's a basket case or at least it seems that way. Talk about emotional!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

What? Ladies and gents are voting off one man tonight!!! No lady is going home.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG, Erica and her gavel - Love it!!! I so hope Kasey's going home tonight!!!!!
    veg_out likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It sure took the castmembers a long time to start thinking about the damage the power couples will do to them.

They repeated Kasey's lame line from last week: "I just wanna haul off and punch him in the face and say, 'That's for America; that's for my girlfriend.'"

ETA: Girl Vote Off was to even out the numbers since last week Gia left in addition to Ames and Jackie.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    OMG, Erica and her gavel - Love it!!! I so hope Kasey's going home tonight!!!!!
    don't forget the queen's tiara...lmao..but she is right anyone who watched last season knows that you have to break up the couples to move up the ladder its the only way...

on a personal note...I saw vote off Jake, Vienna and Kasey Personally I am sick of all 3 of them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think Jake's little talk w/ Kasey near the end was solely for audience benefit.
    Jake sure does care a lot about what America thinks of him.

Of course, I could be mis-reading his motive. No one (except Jake hiimself) knows what his true motive is.

Did anyone else hear Kasey say that that Jake both physically and emotionally abused Vienna??? That is a hugely serious statement to make on national tv.

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses View Post
    Did anyone else hear Kasey say that that Jake both physically and emotionally abused Vienna??? That is a hugely serious statement to make on national tv.
    yes it is...and personally I can see that in Jake but i have learned that there are 3 sides to any relationship....his...hers.... then the truth which usually lie in the middle

but I still think there is too much unfinished business with Vienna and Jake neither one have let things go 100% and I don't see either of them really and trully being able to move on until they finally let it go
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread