+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Poor Michael... he's still madly in love with Holly.
    Yes he is, I agree ECM. I feel bad for him. You can tell he really cares about her more than she does him.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Anyone else think Kasey is a putz? I listen to him and his "I am King" attitude and I want him knocked off that self-created throne. Ack!! I'm so tired of listening to him!!!!
    sparklete likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

which is the truth with Holly...she just said she fought so hard for her relationship with Michael and he was checked out but just last week she said for the 2 years you loved me I didn't love you then for the 3 months I loved you you didn't love me.......she is playing as many mind games as Blake and now Jake (not that that surprises me) cause I don't think he is into Erica in the least
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Squeeeee!!!! Bret Michaels!!!!
    cantstopwatchin and sparklete like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else notice they showed the rose pinned on Graham before they showed Michelle giving it to him? They were talking, it was on his chest. Then a minute later, Michelle went to get the rose and give it to him.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Why is Holly still angry with Michael about the breakup? She broke off the engagement first. Yes, they did get back together and Michael then did break it off with her after a few months, but I guess his heart just wasn't in it at that point. She took a little piece of his heart when she left the first time. I don't think Holly is ready for marriage at this point. She said earlier in the episode that she flirts with all of the guys. I think she enjoys that too much to be thinking about getting engaged again.

Holly and Michael are the most interesting couple to me this season; they seem the most real. Some of Holly's comments are being spliced, but I do get the vibe that she's unsure of what she wants. Michael though is lock-stock-and-barrel gone over her. She has his heart. Though the show has dropped him as a possible Bachelor, I think it wouldn't end well, unless Holly came and got him at the FRC.

Erica Rose made me crack up when she talked about her "good lips" held up by Botox injections. Oh, dear girl.

ETA: As for Holly's anger, I agree that it's about the 2nd breakup. Maybe she also wanted to have a reason to be angry at Michael once she realized that some of their problems were her fault.

Kasey and Vienna, wow! Kase, let Brett Michaels do the singing.
    Last edited by veg_out; 08-22-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG, I thought it couldn't get worse...and then Kasey begins singing. ((Fingernails on a chalkboard to me!))
    sparklete likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Uhoh, now we've got Jake using intimacy to fake a girl out. I hate it as much when he did it as when Blake did it. And Jake's comment mirrored Blake's.... "I'll do whatever I need to do..."

Oh Kasey, NOT THE SINGING! Did you see Vienna spit her wine back into her glass when he started that bad sound?

+ Reply to Thread