+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Kasey called her bluff and she doesn't know what to do about it. Silence from Vienna - never thought that could happen.
    judkay and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    And there it is - Kasey calling her a famewhore. Vienna is SO toxic; again, I'm so glad to see her true colors coming out. They're so bad together. Brother, why am I still watching this???
    Because, like me, you have yet to establish acceptable boundaries and standards ... hehe ;-)

Just kidding, but it did resonate ... lol
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 08-22-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    cantstopwatchin and murphytoo like this.

Why doesn't anyone want to take William on a date? And I'm puzzled Michelle would ask Kasey, hmmm, I'm not a good strategist. Most of all, why do all the girls keep asking Blake on a date? Yuck.

I'm not enjoying this dysfunction junction trainwreck of the Bickersons. Vienna is coming across as Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest. Scary. It's time for her to vacate the premises. I don't enjoy watching only them on this show when there really are other people there. Why did the editors think this would be fun to watch? It's gut wrenchingly embarrassing, ghetto and so scripted. Watching mentally unstable people go ballistic is not fun. Why did the producers put all of their eggs in this basket? Sheesh...

Smart move for Mike to get Vienna away from Kasey for the evening.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Why doesn't anyone want to take William on a date? And I'm puzzled Michelle would ask Kasey, hmmm, I'm not a good strategist. Most of all, why do all the girls keep asking Blake on a date? Yuck.
    I was wondering the same thing, but I am guessing he is not much of a threat. He is cute, though, so I am surprised none of the 'ladies' in the house wouldn't want to get to know him better. Honestly, Blake sure does think highly of himself. Did he actually think he had a chance at another rose? Love his crestfallen face when Michelle set him straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Are they real? I think I read where Erica said they were. She is a curvy girl so I guess it is possible, but holy moly! Mr.ECM is sitting here with me half-asleep but those puppies sure got his attention.
    Erica has said several times that what she has is real but who knows

Michelle and Graham...now thats something I would have never imagined and I don't know if it will work or not...not to be snarky about Graham but he is just to wishy washy for my taste

Blake....you played now pay the piper....take some responability for playing her...you brought it on yourself...get sick of guys calling a girl crazy after playing mind games with them

poor Michael....Holly is another wishy washy one..she doesn't have a clue what she wants or she wants her cake and eats it too...Michael seems so in love with her and I feel for him
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

"shrew of a bit*h"- nice, Blake!
    alizarules likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    "shrew of a bit*h"- nice, Blake!
    he's another one that is probably in hiding at this point cause he's been edited as a total jerk

sorry guys but Holly is really starting to tick me off she is riding that fence and I feel like she is just as bad as Blake at this point she is playing so many head games with Michael
    alizarules likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Poor Michael... he's still madly in love with Holly.

+ Reply to Thread