+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I think they didn't show Jake's exit, so they could "drag out" his presence for one more episode! I bet we'll see it next week. I <3 Michelle Money and have since the TWTA. She totally received a bad edit on Brad's season. JMHO of course! <3 to all.
    no reason to give Michelle a bad edit and make her look looney...they have enough people doing that for them on their own

I still love Erica...she is what she is and what you see is what you get...Jake better be careful trying to play her...lol....he might get burned and not even see it coming...not that it would hurt my feelings any

I say since we know Jake is gone...dump Kasey, Vienna, and Holly along with them..wouldn't bother me in the least to not see them on my tv again
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post
    IIRC Jake had said earlier that if he goes he is taking down people with him. Something to that effect.
    When Jake said that, I interpreted it as he believes the people who allied with him will meet his same fate (in the weeks immediately following). It will be easy for the house to figure out who voted against Kasey, and the Jake camp has no chance now of mustering the numbers, so they'll be picked off rapidly.

They all knew their allegiance was a big gamble... the reward being a guarantee of a lengthy stay on BP, the risk being a rapid departure once exposed.
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I think they didn't show Jake's exit, so they could "drag out" his presence for one more episode!
    I TOTALLY agree. You're spot-on with that calculation. They know who was bringing them their ratings (i.e. advertising dollars).

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Jake said he would go out with a bang, and I also suspect that bang will be delivered this coming Monday night. Not sure what the bang could be, though. I forget a lot from one episode to the next, but I don't recall him having any secrets to spill with regards to the other "players" . Maybe he'll belt out the song "Come Fly With Me", a little promo for ABC's new Pan Am show. He is a pilot, after all, and these networks take their promos very seriously. That would work for me, especially now that I've fully recovered from Kasey singing last episode. Someone really needs to pull that boy aside and tell him to never do that again for the remainder of his days on Earth. It's just too damn painful.
    analisa_roche and NEPASue like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Michelle Money is sure getting a good edit this time around.
    She came across like a total whack job on her Bach season.
    Just shows how heavily scripted these shows are.
    When you look like Michelle it was obvious that she would be the sexy villain/temptress. I thought her edit was hilarious. And a total mismatch for Brad.

People seem to forget that she had an affair with a married man who was well known, so she can't claim "He didn't tell me or I didn't know" She may be getting a great edit on BP and with her dad and grandma dying of course everyone is rooting for her to win. I'm not. I hope it's Mike Stagliano.
    Tobi likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112