+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't want to watch Kasey and Vienna gloat about sending Jake home. I don't want to watch those two criticize Jake when he can't defend himself. When Kasey started singing, I hit the "mute" button. When Vienna started talking, I hit mute. I don't plan on continuing to watch the show. I looked at Chris Harrison's blog: Jake really left. I wasn't interested in reading Chris Harrison's wordy comments about the rest of the show.

I must say that I am enjoying watching Michelle Money on Bachelor Pad. Her edit is good so far. I hope Graham & Michelle wins the money. I also like Ella but don't see her as a strong player at this point. Frankly, just anybody win the money except for Vienna & Kasey! Kasy & Vienna are just sickening.

Michelle Money is sure getting a good edit this time around.
    She came across like a total whack job on her Bach season.
    Just shows how heavily scripted these shows are.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Chris just tweeted "Tune in to next weeks #BachelorPad to see what happened after I said "Kasey"!!!" So they are saving it. Must be a doozy. Chris' blog also confirms Jake went home, Chris blames it on his having giving Vienna the rose when he won.
    IIRC Jake had said earlier that if he goes he is taking down people with him. Something to that effect.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    It'd be hard for anybody to look whacko with Melissa, Vienna, and Kasey around.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Same thing happened with Wes last season.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    I must say that I am enjoying watching Michelle Money on Bachelor Pad. Her edit is good so far. I hope Graham & Michelle wins the money. I also like Ella but don't see her as a strong player at this point. Frankly, just anybody win the money except for Vienna & Kasey! Kasy & Vienna are just sickening.
    I agree that Michelle is receiving a great edit --- her contribution is interesting and she is clearly a smart girl.

Up to now, Graham, not so much. All that comes to mind as notable is his high pitch squealed lie to Gia (bad form, bad play) and Graham's blunder(s) could very well negate Michelle's brilliant gamesmanship-type accomplishments.

(Assuming, of course, the couple finishes the regular season in a position to win and the winner is selected as whoever best played the game.)

Did anyone notice that when Michelle was having her one-on-one time with Graham during the group date, there were some shots they showed of Graham without the rose pinned on him and then there were a few shots with the rose already pinned on his jacket. These shots were BEFORE Michelle actually handed out the rose to him on that group date. It just shows how out of sequence the shots are that they splice together.
    analisa_roche likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Did anyone notice that when Michelle was having her one-on-one time with Graham during the group date, there were some shots they showed of Graham without the rose pinned on him and then there were a few shots with the rose already pinned on his jacket. These shots were BEFORE Michelle actually handed out the rose to him on that group date. It just shows how out of sequence the shots are that they splice together.
    Yes, and Chris Harrison tweeted that somebody already lost their job over it. haha

Michelle isn't being portrayed nearly as crazy as last time. Are there as many one-on-one interviews with her this time? Because that's when she was most harsh and sarcastic on the Bachelor - not to the girls during dates or in the house so much. I actually liked her before, and like her even more now - she's funny and seems very nice/kind, and I like how she's up-front with people. Telling Blake to fix things, telling Melissa to stop because it's making people crazy - she at least is trying to give advice to people who need it. Not sure about her advice to Jake, some people thought that was rude, last week, but at least she's not hiding her feelings. You know what she thinks and she seems real.
    sclilred1, KatesMom and sparklete like this.

I think they didn't show Jake's exit, so they could "drag out" his presence for one more episode! I bet we'll see it next week. I <3 Michelle Money and have since the TWTA. She totally received a bad edit on Brad's season. JMHO of course! <3 to all.

+ Reply to Thread