+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/22 BP2 Show Thread Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Do we know for a fact that Jake went home? In my area it cut out as soon as CH said "Casey" - is it at all possible that CH was about to say "Casey, you are going home" and they did it that way to built suspense?

ETA: Never mind. I just read above that CH blogged that Jake left.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The producers could have fixed it so that Jake got the rose for being the best synchronized swimmer, couldn't they? Kasey and Vienna are unpleasant to watch.
    Well they fixed it so he didnt go home last week, it might have been too obvious if he was saved yet again.Still want to punch him..its really boring , this show..and I think other than seeing Jake go home,I won't bother to tune in.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-23-2011 at 01:52 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The producers could have fixed it so that Jake got the rose for being the best synchronized swimmer, couldn't they? Kasey and Vienna are unpleasant to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Well they fixed it so he didnt go home last week, it might have been too obvious if he was saved yet again.Still want to punch him..its really boring , this show..and I think other than seeing Jake go home,I won't bother to tune in.
    Oh, come on, of course you will stick around! Where will Vienna focus her hate? She has to find someone so Kasey can protect her. Or rather so she can rail at him for NOT protecting her under dire circimstances. I can answer that, acutally, Melissa. When she goes there will be someone else. A victim is never without an evil force. I want to watch Michele and Graham heat up. They seem to be headed for a romance that will last when this is over, for awhile anyway.

Get into train wreck mode and go with this. Seriously, this is good stuff.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-23-2011 at 01:52 PM.

I hate the way some women loosely throw the abuse word around. If she was "terrified" of Jake why would she stay in a house with him, that would not be worth $250K to me. I honestly think Jake should be terrified of those two. Kasey and Vienna seem like totally insecure and unstable people, if she should be afraid of anyone snapping it would be Kasey or herself, did you see her with that knife? I think Jake got tired of her fake drama/tears and BS and called her out on it, he was not going to feed her delusions of grandeur about herself. Vienna is damaging Jake's life more than the other way around. It could be said that her accusations are going to prevent him from getting a job. I doubt a major airline would hire him with her accusations hanging around his neck. She loves to play victim while stoking the fires to be sure she remains one. She said she didn't know he was going to be there but she had to realize it was a possibility and she stays even after being invited to leave by CH. Maybe she should have asked??? I wonder if Jake may have some grounds for a lawsuit against her personally if she keeps this up and the show too for allowing him to be portrayed in such a way without any proof or incidents to point to. She has never been able to fully articulate any occasions of physical or emotional abuse in a rational way that she didn't reciprocate. I think in the future they will have a hard time getting people to go on BP if it survives this round, maybe they had a hard time getting people to come on this time since the cast is pretty dysfunctional. I guess they can always count on certain ones. If you are 30 or over it's not a good look I would almost say anyone over 25, lol....

I have a totally new respect for Erica, she is coming across as much more perceptive than she presents. She was spot on with her analysis of Vienna and Kasey.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

^^^ No one will take anything Vienna says seriously. Jake will be fine in the job market.

well I think Jake was just fake as Vienna...I know after the show and during DWTS Jake seemed to spend every waking minute on twitter with live chat...there was no way he had any time to spend with her he was too busy promotting himself ...so lets just say I see both sides and I still think that there is a lot of unfinished business between them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

And again, the best part of the entire show was the last 2 minutes with The Mask!! I'm starting the grassroots campaign - if Ben, Ames or Ryan don't want it, how about The Mask for the next Bachelor???

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    ^^^ No one will take anything Vienna says seriously. Jake will be fine in the job market.
    Hmm he's lost his Limo company, he's a pilot that doesn't fly. IMNHO he's
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-23-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I think Jake was just fake as Vienna...I know after the show and during DWTS Jake seemed to spend every waking minute on twitter with live chat...there was no way he had any time to spend with her he was too busy promotting himself ...so lets just say I see both sides and I still think that there is a lot of unfinished business between them
    I totally agree with your assessment of Jake and Vienna. How quickly we forget, especially when Jake is doing his best to take the target off of himself in BP2 and placing it squarely on Vienna. That is not to say that Vienna isn't deserving of the criticism that is coming her way, but Jake went into this with a plan to get back at Vienna. There is definitely unfinished business between those two.

All of those "talks" that he has with Vienna and Kasey or just Kasey alone are so phony and staged. What was Jake trying to say to Kasey last night right before the rose ceremony? Huh? Maybe they edited out some of it, but I sure didn't get the gist of what Jake was saying....very awkward at the least. Anyway, it appeared to be just another way for Jake to get more face time - nothing more. Everything that Jake has done is highly calculated. And TPTB are being very accommodating by giving him a fairly good edit. I look at this like another "audition" for Jake, because he is still stinging from the public's image of him during the "breakup" on television last year. His mission is to discredit Vienna in order to make people like him again....and it is working to his advantage.

I have no idea if there was any physical abuse in Vienna's relationship with Jake. Maybe he never really hit her but threatened her with it, or maybe it is just a big lie. I don't know which is true, but they are both master manipulators, so it makes it hard for me to pick either one as the winner here. The bar has been set very low.

Vienna and Kasey will come out of this looking worse than Jake, judging from some of the comments, because their plan backfired on them. They should have just accepted the "olive branch" graciously and steered clear of the controversy. They apparently went into BP2 with more allies than Jake had. So, they essentially played right into Jake's hands and gave him a lot to work with. I hope that Jake is GONE AND SOON FORGOTTEN. Enough is enough!!! Hopefully, Vienna and Kasey won't be far behind.

Apparently, though, we will still see Jake next week - in order to see his DRAMATIC EXIT. He intends to take some people down with him!!! This will give TPTB another week to hype the show. How dramatic was that....fading to a dark screen? LOL.

FORT Fan

Best parts of the show tonight were Bret Michaels LOVE HIM and The Mask, he is too funny. I'm totally on board with him being the next Bachelor

Michael and Holly... I was crying during that scene with Bret singing to them.. I really like Michael and if Holly hurts him again I'm going to be calling for her head.

+ Reply to Thread