+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Vienna Girardi BP2

Vienna Girardi BP2

Residence: Los Angeles, CA

Now dating Kasey (Ali's season), Vienna has since moved on from her messy break-up with Jake and their infamous post-breakup TV face-off. Not only will she have to face Jake again in the pad, but she must also confront Gia (Jake's season) about their recent history.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Vienna Girardi BP2

One word for Vienna, BIATCH!
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

FORT Newbie

Not a nice person.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

I really enjoyed the tantrum she threw when she learned her orchestrated plan to turn everyone against Jake couldn't result in an eviction because the rules said two GIRLS had to go instead. However, I was very disatisfied that out of TWO possible choices of ladies to evict, the group couldn't muster the courage to oust Vienna.
    YorkieMom, judkay, scoot13 and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

She looks fabulous in the pic above. If she were a sweetheart we would all see this clearly. Her nose is not her problem though her new one is fabulous. Good job! Her insides radiate and obscure her unusual but dramatically beautiful face.

I don't like her short hair cut. I like the idea of a shorter style but this one does not appear to have much shape and is more dutch boy than anything stylish.

I am tired of everyone in the media having hair extentions so I applaud anyone who dares to take them out. So good for her for that part, anyway.

FORT Fogey

It is not what she looks like outside, it is more of what she is on the inside. All she wants is the money; she will push aside everyone, including Kasey, in her quest to win the $250,000. She is absolutely ruthless in the pursuit of what she wants, and it is all material things. Just my opinion.....
    judkay and nanaslbkp like this.

I couldn't believe that all the men chose Erika as the least attractive girl. I find that honor to be Vienna's. Maybe it is her inner ugliness that makes me perceive her to hideous on the outside, too. What's that saying? Beauty may be skin deep but ugly goes clear to the bone.
    Ellen, scoot13 and nanaslbkp like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I googled Vienna Giradi's new nose and photos popped right up. She looks sooo much better with her darker hair and the nose looks nice but they should have had a side view so you could tell more of what was done. She looks much younger and prettier with her new hair color and yes, I think the nose does look better. Just a word to those who look at the photos the after picture is on the left. Why they did it that way is beyond me. All of the comments below the photos are of people making judgments on the before picture being on the left. Why can't these stupid people post things in a way that makes sense!!!! Pretty logical to put the after second but it's posted first. If I knew how to link to it I would but I don't so just goog as I did and you can find it pretty easily. So funny that she is doing her hair darker now because I just posted yesterday that she should let her hair be its natural color but didn't realize she was already wearing her hair darker. Well, duh on my part!!! She's a pretty girl, I hope she will keep going for the more natural look and that she will learn that keeping it simple in thought word and deed is the way to go in life. So much drama!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I couldn't believe that all the men chose Erika as the least attractive girl. I find that honor to be Vienna's. Maybe it is her inner ugliness that makes me perceive her to hideous on the outside, too. What's that saying? Beauty may be skin deep but ugly goes clear to the bone.
    Yeah, I don't think I would have picked her but I don't know if it had to do with looks so much as her general appearance seems one of someone who is three sheets in the wind and she looks disheveled. She is a little heavier than the other girls. Men can be pretty harsh about that it seems. Her overall vibe is one of being sort of a dare I say slob and not very on the ball or smart. I'm sure she is that is just the signal she sends out. She just has a depressed, lethargic vibe about her reminiscent of a sloth. The lights are on but she's not home? I could be wrong, I often am....
    Fanny Mare likes this.

She can continue to change her looks in whatever way she wants. However, it doesn't change what's inside her, unfortunately.
    tapper01, nanaslbkp and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast