+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Michael Stagliano BP2

FORT Fanatic

Re: Michael Stagliano BP2

I think if Holly is interested in an idiot like Blake - Michael is much better off without her. He is "real".
    fireflyer and KatesMom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    I think if Holly is interested in an idiot like Blake - Michael is much better off without her. He is "real".
    And don't forget Jesse Csniak before that. I see similarities between Jesse and Blake. What I don't see is how Michael ever fit into this group? I hope he has already moved on and found someone else.

FORT Fogey

Before Michael is able to move on, he will need a period of time to make his mental adjustments, chart his course for the future and act on his decisions. He really is too nice for this group.
    fireflyer and 1dog2kids like this.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Michael is adorable! He's sweet, attentive, loyal like a dog, funny, tender...he's a real catch.
    saintslovebell and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian View Post
    Michael is adorable! He's sweet, attentive, loyal like a dog, funny, tender...he's a real catch.
    Yes, and besides the above, he has immense talent as a dancer and writer of childrens' books.

Well, this is my last post concerning anything to do with BP2. After reading Michael's last interview on a reality tv website, I don't think that there is any doubt that he was blindsided by Holly's and Blake's engagement on national television. I like the fact that he told the real story as to why Blake asked Holly to go on that date with him, which really cleared up any questions that I had. What Blake wrote on Twitter made it sound like Michael approached him - rather than the other way around. Not only that but Blake looked Michael in the eyes, shock hands with him and LIED to his face!!! Blake said that it was just a strategic move that would make sure that Holly was safe from elimination and asked Michael to make sure that Melissa did not go home that night. I am sure that there are many people in the house who can collaborate Michael's story. The problem with that was that after the date Michael caught Blake and Holly kissing, so I assume that Michael felt like all bets were off at that point.

Anyway, I felt like this interview gave me an even better insight into the character of all three of these people. Michael outshines Holly and Blake in that department by miles. I just wonder when Holly knew the truth as to why Blake asked her on that date instead of his partner Melissa... and was her look of surprise just an act. And I wonder whose version she believes....Michael's or Blake's. It would appear that lying comes easy for Blake and that he can justify anything that he does. That is a huge red flag for me.

Michael needs to stay away from anymore reality dating shows and look for someone out there in the real world who shares his same values. I hope that he can find that special girl right there in his own church or through someone who can introduce him to her. I believe that he will look back on all of this someday and realize that he dodged a bullet with Holly. He deserves so much better. Best of luck to him.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 09-16-2011 at 12:04 PM.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Oh, although it is sad to see someone hurt over a relationship has ended, I think all concerned are fine people.

Anyway, Michael will continue to look for success in the entertainment industry $125k richer. If he finds a girl along the way, all the better.

(I imagine Michael had much more to do with Holly and he joining Bachelor Pad than she did.)

FORT Fogey

Nothing brings an ex boyfriend chasing after you than having him see you having a good time, and with another man. That is just normal routine way. Some high profile people break up and you see the woman in a magazine partying with another man. Before you know what she is back with her ex. Only this time, Holly did not instrument the situation to get Michael back though the psychology did work.

Michael on the other hand is a wuss. After all the bach franchise have so intermingled in relationships even he taking Jesse's seconds, why did he think Holly was off limits to Blake. These guys have so slept with each other, no one is off limits. Michael tried to play the pity card. He was so the male version of Melissa who was pushing for the support of the people against Blake. Funny that though Holly was playing up to Blake right in front of him, he never blamed Holly and piled the fault on Blake. Why should Holly tell him she was engaged. It is none of his business. Michael should grow up. Unfortunately he cannot get any taller. Maybe he needs to grow a bit before getting married .

Marriage is a give and take and if he dumped Holly only because she had dumped him in the past and he could not trust her. I wonder how many marriages he will eventually have. Grow up Michael and see that Holly does not love you and stop blaming someone else if the girl you love does not love you. She has a choice and she has chosen.
    NEPASue likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well, in his defense, Michael *did* tell Holly during the show that he'd fallen back in love with her (the 'picnic' in the front of the house). I would think if she knew that and remained friends with him, she'd want him to know before the rest of the world found out that she was engaged to Blake. That's just common decency, IMO.

I'm hoping Michael will take a little time and then move on. Holly's chosen Blake, which means there's someone else more suited to him out there. IK he was nowhere close to being chosen by Jillian but I think they'd be good together. They both have outgoing personalities and the same zest for life. But I'm sure we'll (hopefully) be hearing of him finding someone 'better' for him in the future.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Unfortunately he cannot get any taller.
    OUCH! Why go there? Nothing wrong with being short.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast