+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kasey Kahl BP2

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

Kasey was arrested last weekend on a drunk and disorderly charge. The best part about this is that the police said he took the "prettiest" mug shot they've ever seen! Check it out. He should get copies. It looks like a professional portrait.
    Kasey Kahl Mug Shot: All Smiles for Bachelor Pad Star : People.com

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Kasey was arrested last weekend on a drunk and disorderly charge. The best part about this is that the police said he took the "prettiest" mug shot they've ever seen! Check it out. He should get copies. It looks like a professional portrait.
    Kasey Kahl Mug Shot: All Smiles for Bachelor Pad Star : People.com
    Well, it looks like the prosecutors have determined that Kasey was high on paint thinner when he attacked that man earlier this year in January and he has been taken into custody.

Former "Bachelorette" star Kasey Kahl is back behind bars ... after being charged with multiple felonies for allegedly attacking two people at a nightclub earlier this year ... while under the influence of a paint thinner.

TMZ has learned ... months after the incident, prosecutors decided there was enough evidence to charge Kahl with felony assault for allegedly beating up a man and a woman on January 15.

After the charges were filed, a judge issued a warrant for his arrest ... and this morning, cops took the 29-year-old into custody ... and booked him into a jail in Orange County, CA.

According to legal documents, officials believe Kahl was drunk and on drugs when he attacked a man named Richard Cheney outside of Club Habano's nightclub in Fresno ... and then bashed Richard's GF in the face.
    Kasey Kahl -- 'Bachelorette' Star Arrested ... Allegedly Huffed Paint Thinner | TMZ.com

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

What???? Is this a joke? Paint thinner?

Well, if that isn't a sign to get oneself into a rehab, then I don't know what is.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Evidently Vienna isn't anywhere in his life anymore. Not that she'd necessarily help him, but, just saying.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Well, they were on that couples therapy show but haven't been together for awhile. Even if she was still his gf, the only person who can help Kasey is Kasey.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678