+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kasey Kahl BP2

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    It's too bad that Kasey wasn't eliminated before Jake. I would have loved to see Vienna squirm without her man around (& I am by no means a fan of Jake). I can only hope he goes home soon (he annoys me more than she does) & the best option would be a double elimination of those two.
    If either were eliminated without the other they would do what Ames did. No way will either remain in the house alone.

    Kasey is so incredibly creepy that I am stunned he is able to be a leader in this group. What the hell happened here?!

    I bet we see some of these participants back step and dance around, claiming they didn't think of him as a leader.

  2. #52
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    you know when Kasey was on before he was goofy and corny but IMO harmless now it seems like he has been infected by Vienna's venmon for Jake and now its turned him as heartless as she is
    NEPASue likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  3. #53
    FORT Newbie madlyophelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    What's this ace in the hole that Kasey used to sway a vote? Something about how his grandmother's life depends on his winning the money?

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,938

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    If either were eliminated without the other they would do what Ames did. No way will either remain in the house alone.

    Kasey is so incredibly creepy that I am stunned he is able to be a leader in this group. What the hell happened here?!

    I bet we see some of these participants back step and dance around, claiming they didn't think of him as a leader.
    I disagree with you about each leaving (like Ames) if the other is voted out. I can see Kasey leaving perhaps if Vienna was voted out but I do NOT see Vienna leaving if Kasey was voted out. Vienna isn't that into Kasey to leave the chance of $250,000 for him.
    NEPASue and nanaslbkp like this.

  5. #55
    FORT Fan NEPASue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kingston, PA
    Posts
    364

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I disagree with you about each leaving (like Ames) if the other is voted out. I can see Kasey leaving perhaps if Vienna was voted out but I do NOT see Vienna leaving if Kasey was voted out. Vienna isn't that into Kasey to leave the chance of $250,000 for him.
    Can't say I blame her!
    sclilred1 and nanaslbkp like this.

  6. #56
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,679

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Can't say I blame her!
    They seemed happy enough on ET. Still together, still happy.The bachelor pad 2 show was how long ago? oh well

  7. #57
    FORT Regular Fantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    139

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    I don't understand why no one will vote Kasey or Vienna out, seems like they'd be some of the first to go.
    I was laughing last night when the women were saying how bad Kasey's breath was..so gross. At least we didn't have
    to hear him sing!
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

  8. #58
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    171

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantine View Post
    I don't understand why no one will vote Kasey or Vienna out, seems like they'd be some of the first to go.
    I was laughing last night when the women were saying how bad Kasey's breath was..so gross. At least we didn't have
    to hear him sing!
    I think the rest, especially the power couples, are keeping them around because they know they could beat them at the end. If it was down to 2 couples Kermit & Piggy vs ??????, then ?????? would probably win. Kermit and Piggy have caused so much uneasiness in the house--who would vote for them. Just like Survivor, they take the person to the final who they figure they will beat or that will get less votes from the jury.
    NEPASue and KatesMom like this.

  9. #59
    Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta,Georgia
    Posts
    257

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    Quote Originally Posted by madlyophelia View Post
    What's this ace in the hole that Kasey used to sway a vote? Something about how his grandmother's life depends on his winning the money?
    What an idiot Kasey is. Too creepy!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

    Quote Originally Posted by forever View Post
    Children are already involved, Kasey& Vienna!
    Truer words were never spoken.

    Kasey used to be quite delightful, but he seems to have become incredibly arrogant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.