+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kasey Kahl BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    It's too bad that Kasey wasn't eliminated before Jake. I would have loved to see Vienna squirm without her man around (& I am by no means a fan of Jake). I can only hope he goes home soon (he annoys me more than she does) & the best option would be a double elimination of those two.
    If either were eliminated without the other they would do what Ames did. No way will either remain in the house alone.

Kasey is so incredibly creepy that I am stunned he is able to be a leader in this group. What the hell happened here?!

I bet we see some of these participants back step and dance around, claiming they didn't think of him as a leader.

you know when Kasey was on before he was goofy and corny but IMO harmless now it seems like he has been infected by Vienna's venmon for Jake and now its turned him as heartless as she is
    NEPASue likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

What's this ace in the hole that Kasey used to sway a vote? Something about how his grandmother's life depends on his winning the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    If either were eliminated without the other they would do what Ames did. No way will either remain in the house alone.

Kasey is so incredibly creepy that I am stunned he is able to be a leader in this group. What the hell happened here?!

I bet we see some of these participants back step and dance around, claiming they didn't think of him as a leader.
    I disagree with you about each leaving (like Ames) if the other is voted out. I can see Kasey leaving perhaps if Vienna was voted out but I do NOT see Vienna leaving if Kasey was voted out. Vienna isn't that into Kasey to leave the chance of $250,000 for him.
    NEPASue and nanaslbkp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I disagree with you about each leaving (like Ames) if the other is voted out. I can see Kasey leaving perhaps if Vienna was voted out but I do NOT see Vienna leaving if Kasey was voted out. Vienna isn't that into Kasey to leave the chance of $250,000 for him.
    Can't say I blame her!
    sclilred1 and nanaslbkp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Can't say I blame her!
    They seemed happy enough on ET. Still together, still happy.The bachelor pad 2 show was how long ago? oh well

I don't understand why no one will vote Kasey or Vienna out, seems like they'd be some of the first to go.
    I was laughing last night when the women were saying how bad Kasey's breath was..so gross. At least we didn't have
    to hear him sing!
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fantine View Post
    I don't understand why no one will vote Kasey or Vienna out, seems like they'd be some of the first to go.
    I was laughing last night when the women were saying how bad Kasey's breath was..so gross. At least we didn't have
    to hear him sing!
    I think the rest, especially the power couples, are keeping them around because they know they could beat them at the end. If it was down to 2 couples Kermit & Piggy vs ??????, then ?????? would probably win. Kermit and Piggy have caused so much uneasiness in the house--who would vote for them. Just like Survivor, they take the person to the final who they figure they will beat or that will get less votes from the jury.
    NEPASue and KatesMom like this.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madlyophelia View Post
    What's this ace in the hole that Kasey used to sway a vote? Something about how his grandmother's life depends on his winning the money?
    What an idiot Kasey is. Too creepy!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Quote Originally Posted by forever View Post
    Children are already involved, Kasey& Vienna!
    Truer words were never spoken.

Kasey used to be quite delightful, but he seems to have become incredibly arrogant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast