+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kasey Kahl BP2

Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    TPTB = "the powers that be," often synonymous with TIIC (the idiots in charge)
    It also is used to refer to the production staff of a show, or the "suits" if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    It also is used to refer to the production staff of a show, or the "suits" if you will.
    Thank you
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Kasey reminds me of Brendon from Big Brother the way he talks to Vienna. He seems really immature and controlling.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Kasey and Vienna just moved in together...they tweeted they were at Disneyland today. They tweet that almost every week! I have 2 kids and only have been to Disney a handful of times, and can't imagine going us going on a regular basis without kids! I really am sickened with myself that I used to be Team Vienna. What was I thinking??????? Blech!

So I was never a believer that the Kasey/Vienna relationship was real. I still struggle to believe it, although it seems like it has been going on awhile now...

I just keep remember the Jim Carrey movie where everything around him was staged, for his entire life. A Kasienna staging makes much more sense than believing they have a real relationship based on love. Somewhere, somehow, I think a TV exec is paying them to "date".

Two utter freakshows.
    Shoepie and sclilred1 like this.

FORT Fogey

No not stupid at all. But, I do not think it is worth it. too much of a suffering watching a minute of it again even to check clothes. No, not worth it. Oh! I believe he knows Vienna is a fame whore. Even complaining that she was not going according to the brief they had decided. What she gave him. He knows but I guess he is in love. In her own warped way, Vienna knows how to work people. and I feel she has had experience at it so knows what buttons to press with what words etc. He must be in love.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Kasey and Vienna just moved in together...they tweeted they were at Disneyland today. They tweet that almost every week! I have 2 kids and only have been to Disney a handful of times, and can't imagine going us going on a regular basis without kids! I really am sickened with myself that I used to be Team Vienna. What was I thinking??????? Blech!
    Well I have never been on any team, but I hope they will be happy. Time will tell I guess.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Who knows - maybe the physical part of their relationship is so good they overlook the things that often break other couples up. And that probably just means it's only a matter of time. Hopefully it ends before any children are involved. Both of them have a lot of growing up to do.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Who knows - maybe the physical part of their relationship is so good they overlook the things that often break other couples up. And that probably just means it's only a matter of time. Hopefully it ends before any children are involved. Both of them have a lot of growing up to do.
    Children are already involved, Kasey& Vienna!

It's too bad that Kasey wasn't eliminated before Jake. I would have loved to see Vienna squirm without her man around (& I am by no means a fan of Jake). I can only hope he goes home soon (he annoys me more than she does) & the best option would be a double elimination of those two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast