Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kasey Kahl BP2

Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

But if that is so why did they vote Jake off? I personally think Jake is a good guy he just couldn't deal with her on any level after awhile and lost his patience with her which unfortunately ended up in him yelling at her on national TV. You can't tell me she didn't yell at him just as badly but Vienna isn't the type to miss an opportunity to play the victim and to cash in on it. She was fooling some with that for awhile but her scheming and manipulating are just as dangerous and her true character is being revealed slowly but surely.. I'd call lying and scheming and setting out to defame someone abusive.

A god guy? I think he's an emotional abuser.Some of the things Vienna said, as in.He withheld sex, but was very affectionate in front of any camera,She would cook for him, and he wouldnt eat it. Many other things she has said points to someone that really doesnt like women.If you look at the two that like him, its Melissa who's is screwed up and that other girl that does nothing but wave some kind of wand around.I think Jake's time in the limelight is up, I hope we never see him again.I am no fan of Vienna's, but I think Jake is the ultimate abuser the type of abuse he leaves doesn't scar. Only on the inside.

I hope to never see Vienna or Caey or Michelle or Gia again, their lives are not important, and as for Michelle, does she just dump her little girl when the TV land calls.

I loved her reaction when she thought he was proposing. She wants to have his babies but she doesnt' want to be engaged to him... The people on this show have me shaking my head. I don't understand their date choices either. At least last season, they chose people they hoped to sway.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    His comments have aired and like we saw, he is talking about Vienna. We see that the girls know Vienna is lying about Jake. Maybe have known for a while but after she and Kacey's behavior they are fed up about her lying and scheming. Even Kacey wonders if it is true that Jake behaved badly toward Vienna.
    Maybe this is stupid and not worth it, but has anyone compared the clothes he was wearing in that PI? Everything I have seen outside of the show, including I think a tweet from Kasey himself, is that when he taped that PI, he was talking about Gia, not Vienna. I'm not saying it didn't fit, and it would be great if he woke up just a bit and started to see it, because it is obviously applicable to her as well. But I am not convinced this wasn't another bang-up editing job on the part of the producers - note in that PI that you never hear him say a woman's name - so he could have been saying it about anyone.

FORT Fanatic

I actually like Kasey better then I thought I would. I love how he is realizing Vienna is "fame whore" It is hilarious.

As bad as Vienna is coming across, I think Kasey is coming off worse - he had farther to fall, somehow. When he was on Ali's season, he was cheesy, but in more of a harmless, inoffensive way. Now, he comes across as mean, immature, controlling - maybe it's because of dating Vienna, I don't know. But I think on this week's show, he was worse than Vienna (or Jake - who I don't like either). In their fight about being nice to Jake, he was malicious and mean-spirited. She of course, reacts badly and is also immature. Those two will never last, and it's such an unhealthy relationship based on what we've seen on this show.

At first, I was glad to hear he had found someone, even if it was Vienna. Now, I'm disgusted by them. They've also gone out of their way since the show's aired to claim, "it was just a game!" and for our entertainment only - they've recently wished Jake all the best, or something like that. It's total damage-control, I think, since they see how awful they're coming off and hearing the bad reactions the audience is having to them.

They have gotten together w/other contestants since then, like for watching parties, and have been trying really hard to redeem themselves. On Twitter, you'll see them re-tweeting any and every nice thing someone says about them, like how they're the sweetest people ever. Same with Melissa, trying so hard to convince us she's not crazy. I believe, the harder these people try - the more guilty they are of the claims against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Check this site, some video clips about next episode. http://www dot bing dot com/videos/watch/video/bachelor-pad-sneak-peek-one-step-closer/5yv3fxi?from=dest_en-us&src=v5:EndSlate^Wide:relate d^play:related_0

Kacey actually says their plan was to alienate Jake and make people not like him. When Kacey expresses unhappiness because Vienna is being polite to Jake therefore going against their plan and the brief she gave him, Vienna says she calls Jake out in front of people every opportunity she has.

I am starting to think this national perception of Jake (not saying Jake is perfect, but neither are me and you), was a brain child of Vienna. She has played the nation for a year, but I think between she and Kacey and their stupidity, the whole plan and workings is being exposed on national tv. Seems to come full circle. She blackened Jake on TV, now she is getting exposed and getting her comeuppance on tv.

I feel TPTB left Jake in, not because of Jake, because they knew he will not win, but because they knew Kacey and Vienna will be further unveiled the longer Jake is on.

Jake is cheesy and a control freak. We all have our ways of doing things and the older we get the more set we are. That is what a control freak is. We are all like that. And, the older we are, the worse we are. Even Jake has a better chance of being tempered than most because of his age and we know that marriage will do that automatically (those married know it). But, Kacey being vile, is disgusting, makes ones skin crawl, horrible.

Well stated.

Jake has played it perfectly, killing them with kindness. This makes both Kasey and Vienna look like complete idiots.

I'm quite sure Vienna has exaggerated some of what went on between she and Jake to inflame Kasey into his behavior. He's just dumb enough to fall for it.

There are always 2 sides to a story, knowing that he should not behave like such a huge arse toward Jake.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    I actually like Kasey better then I thought I would. I love how he is realizing Vienna is "fame whore" It is hilarious.
    It would be great if they all released they were all " fame whores"thats why they are on the show(s) .
    Columbia, MD likes this.

what is TPTB ?
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    what is TPTB ?
    TPTB = "the powers that be," often synonymous with TIIC (the idiots in charge)
    alizarules and ButterflyFaery like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast